Visitors

A/N: Stop asking me to update.

Jim chuckles when there's empty silence. "It was probably nothing." He chuckles. The amulet glows as if disagreeing with him. Glancing at the amulet as it glows Jim pauses before looking up at you. "You think it'll talk again?" He questions curious. Looking at the amulet than Jim you pause. It called out his name but after that it was silent in the show... But who knows? Maybe it would speak again.

 "Maybe." Shrugging at him Jim sighs looking at the amulet before he picks it up. Toby had texted that he wanted to know if anything cool happened with the amulet while he was with his Nana but so far there was nothing. Jim glares at the amulet annoyed.

 "Talk again or I'm putting you up on Ebay." He threatens. Chuckling at him you snort and he blushes embarassed before placing the amulet down. "It's been a weird day." He groans before laying back onto the couch. Agreeing there's another loud thump from downstairs.

 You stiffen looking at Jim. You'd almost forgot that Blinkous and Aarrrgh were here, just below your feet waiting down in the basement.

  Unsure of yourself you look at Jim. You could stop him. You could take the amulet and pretend he wasn't the trollhunter. He could be free of all this responsibility before he had it. Holding the amulet it hums in your hand. You look at Jim before glancing at the floor.

 Jim wanted adventure but the road to adventure was paved with hell and hardship. You had woken up in this strange new world not knowing the reason. Maybe it was your responsibility to take the amulet. To change Jim's destiny. Hearing another loud thud Jim stiffens. Placing the amulet down face crestfallen you know it's not your place. That this is Jim's destiny and that he would be an amazing trollhunter. But that didn't answer the question why you were here. How you were here.

 "I'll check it out." He states getting up. Swallowing thickly you follow behind him.

 "Like I'd ever let you face anything alone." Grabbing a knife from the kitchen he opens the basement door.

 "Raccoons." He states looking at your knife strangely. You nod still clutching the knife shaking slightly. You knew nothing wou. They weren't raccoons Jim...

  Creeping down the creaky stairs he grabs a broom. Peering into the darkness he gets off the last step and glances around. He doesn't see anything yet but you watch as six eyes glow and appear in the darkness. Blinky stands in front of the fire and Jim pauses as a large shadow falls over him.

 "MASTER JIM!" A booming voice shouts and you drop the knife you were holding in surprise. Jim screams and backs up but bumps into Aarrrgh. "Hello! It is stupendous to finally meet you. I am Blinkous Gladarigal. And this is my companion Aarrrgg." Blinkous greets ecstatic. Aarrrgh smiles down at him.

 "AHHHHHH!" Screaming again Jim drops his broom and stumbles backwards bumping into Aarrrgh's chest.

 "No." Aarrrgh corrects. "Aarrrgh. Three R's." The trolls explains holding up three fingers. Jim screams louder and turns to run only to bump into Aarrrgh's hand. He does this once or twice before ducking under the mossy brute and covering his head as he lays on the ground. You stand on the stairs staring at the two trolls who seem confused at Jim's behavior.

 "(Y/N) RUN!" Jim shouts as he curls up on himself. He shakes having no weapons to defend himself, thinking he's about to be eaten. You swallow and stare at the trolls but they're focused on Jim.

 "He says Ahhhhhhh a lot!" Aarrrgh notices. Blinkous hums in agreement before looking up and seeing you. 

 "Ahhhhh Friend (Y/N). You were with Master Jim when he retrieved the amulet. A pleassure and an honor." Bowing to you, you nod at Blinkous confused. Aarrrgh smiles and reaches for you. Stiffening he gently picks you up off the stairs and puts you on the basement floor where Blinkous and Aarrrgh are.