Pt.6

I had gone down the wrong hall at least twice, but by now I knew where I was. I had remembered walking down here in second year as Pansy Parkinson's trying to find out if Draco was the heir of Slytherin while Hermione was stuck in the bathroom as a cat. I laughed it off and I made it to the entrance door of the Slytherin house.

Before I had even attempted to say "pureblood" the doors had opened.

Crowds of all houses, expect Gryffindor, were swarming about. Heaps of students drinking and dancing in the vibrant room. Pounding music and lights flashing to the beat of the song. As I stepped inside, the doors behind me closed right after a couple 6th years ran out clearly wasted out of their minds.

I continued to walk a lap around the room to look for any familiar face, or redheads, and wound up by the table the was disgustingly sticky from spilled drinks and poured myself a cup of anything alcoholic into a fresh cup. I found a little table in the dark outskirts of the party and sat next to a girl definitely at the climax of her Xanax trip.

I took a slow sip from my cup, and over the brim I found that 7th year, very off limits redhead, bobbing his head to the beat of the music while dancing with a Ravenclaw boy.

(Also he would definitely be wearing something like this, so this is what I'm gonna work off of 😋)

I chugged the last few sips of the drink, crushed the red cup and chucked it on the floor. I got up and started walking confidently through the thin crowd surrounding him.

"Well well well, look who we have here." I teased

"Oh did nobody tell you that little 5th years can't be in here?" He joked as we both started to dance together

"I glad you decided to show up. I thought you weren't here because I couldn't find you anywhere." He started

"Oh you were looking for me now were you?" I laughed

"You know what, I was.... and by the way I love that dress on you"

We continued dancing around like animals. He always brought a newer and bigger energy each time he partied. Out of spite I would try and out do his level of energy, but he always won.

We were both now out of breath and dying of laughter as we cut out of the crowed and grabbed drinks, then sat down at a different table than before.

He told me how he found Neville talking to Trevor by the lake this morning

"I don't think it's a sad thing, I think it's sweet that he treats Trevor like a person sometimes" I laugh

We talked for what seemed like forever. He talked to me about quidditch and what his future vision of the joke shop is. I couldn't help myself but get overwhelmed with joy as he talked with so much passion. We just opened up and talked, half drunk yes, but none the less we got close that night.