Pt.7

I peered around for a moment when I let go of his hand.

It was a very dark room, with only the full moon shining through the windows. The room was a single, with a bed double the size of a twin. The blankets, pillowcases, and sheets were all black silk. In fact everything was practically black. The bed, the dresser, and the bench at the end of the bed.

This room had definitely belonged to a Slytherin.

The bed was pushed against the wall the door was on, and I sat down right on the side of the edge with my legs crossed.

I looked up to Fred slowly closing the door holding in a way that it wouldn't creak. The veins in his hands gushed up into his arm. The rings he had sent another wave of shiver causing me to get more wet.

"Oh so you're not going to lock the door... or use a silencing spell?"

"Nope" He began "It's more fun like this anyway"

He turned to me and started walking up to where I sat.

As he looked down on me, I felt more wetting in my panties.

He bent down and lifted my chin so close to his mouth I almost couldn't contain myself. He looked at me right in the eyes before closing them.

For a moment we just stayed there. But then he closed his lips onto mine.

We latched together. We had connected in an instant. Blood was rushing, light was bursting.

His lips were ever so aggressive yet soft. He was persistent and kept his head moving. He brought his hand up from my chin to the back of my jaw, his thumb rubbing right next to my ear.

Before I knew it he broke away again, he went back to standing over me in a power stance, his hands in his pockets. He looked me up and down one more time before he took his index finger to the side of my neck.

"I think you would look better without this" he grinned slyly

He gently tickled my skin. until his finger came to the sleeve of my dress. Then he flicked it down, revealing the strap of my lacy bra.

"Mhm a black strap, what could ever be under there?" He asked persuasively

I looked up at him and gave a suggestive shrug

He brought his hand back out of his pocket. He bent down again over me with his hands in fists on either side of me holding himself up. He leaned in on me as I laid down with my elbows still holding me up.

He kissed me again

This time stronger and more aggressive. Our head bobbing into each other. He kept leaning in more causing me to be completely on my back.

By now my legs were now spread open on both sides of him and we was bent over me.

Fred then aggressively caressed my hips with his hands. He moved his mouth to my jaw and kissed right up to my ear as his hands moved down my legs to the hem of my dress.

When he moved his lips down a bit below my ear, I could feel him sucking on my skin ever so lightly. It was so soft and ticklish and I never wanted him to stop hitting in the stop. At the same time Fred's hands were under my dress, slowly moving it up my leg with the dress bunching over his hands. His hands kept going further and further, Fred was now up past my waist.

He took hold of the fabric and ripped it over my head. When he let go of my neck to take my dress of, I could feel the tenderness were his lips were.

Instead of going back to where was was, he stood up once more to look down at me.

He laughed a little nose laugh (Ik you know what I'm talking about) and grinned. The sight of a strong woman in lingerie was his weakness.