[3] Airport

George looked out of the small, circular window; down at the slowly inclining ground below. He had just been woken up to be alerted that they were landing, and damn, he was definitely not tired anymore.

He had been waiting for this moment for years. Meeting Clay, the faceless best friend, and obviously Nick as well...(Poor Nick D:)

The plane landed and everyone stood up to retrieve their belongings. It was dark outside, but the bright lights of the airport radiated from the building, shining life into the black night. 

He was meant to be meeting Clay and Nick here, they might even be in there right now. The thought gave George butterflies...was he really ready for this? He had thought about what Clay would look like, would he be handsome? Probably...but George tried not to think about it too much.

I bet he's really beautiful...no! What am I thinking? It doesn't matter what he looks like, he's my best friend and will always be that...maybe more...no! Ugh stop thinking about it...don't get your hopes up...

George picked up his travel bag and slowly stepped off the plane, walking across to the main building.

The air was warm compared to the cold outside, but the comforting warmth only made his stomach bubble with anticipation even more.

Calm down...its going to be OK, just get your bag and find Nick...and then you'll meet him... 

George navigated his way to the bag retrieving area, scanning all the luggage for his.

He found it and managed to grab it before a small crowd started coming. The airport was getting busier as more planes arrived and departed. George didn't like crowds, he needed space. 

It was all getting a little overwhelming as new faces constantly looked at him or pushed past him, he couldn't think straight.

Then, as he was trying to push past a small crowd, his bag fell open.

Shit! Ugh fuck this... George silently cursed as he started picking up his belongings.

As George bent down, he heard someone say-

"You need any help with that?"

George continued to pick up his things. "I'm OK, thank you..."

"Oh come on now~" at this phrase Georges eyes shot up to meet another, taller boys gaze. 

The boy knelt down to Georges level on the floor. His soft blonde hair smoothly lay on his head aimlessly, his eyes shone in the bright lights. He looked perfect...

And George knew exactly who it was.

"C-Cl-" George tried to get out.

"Hey Georgie," Clay greeted.

"Clay?! Oh my god!" George was overjoyed to finally meet him, he didn't know what to do with his energy. They both stood up, but as soon as they were both their normal heights, George jumped on the taller, wrapping his arms around him in a tight hug. Clay put his arms under Georges small body, lifting him up in a warm hug. Georges legs came either side of Clay, putting them in a very romantic embrace.

George nuzzled into Clays neck, taking in his sent, he felt like he was going to cry with happiness.

"Nice to meet you too!" Clay chuckled, and George became aware of their positioning. He was amazed that Clay could hold his weight.

"I-um sorry!" George quickly detached himself from the blonde boy. 

"Wow, writing the Wattpad already are we?" a new voice greeted. (Kinda breaking the fourth wall there 0.o)

"Nick!" George hugged Nick, but obviously not as intimate as he had done with Clay.

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

565 words (kinda short-sorry)

||Thank you all for reading! 

I would really appreciate if you could maybe vote or comment, it gives me serotonin and motivation :)

Love you guys! <3||