[4] Campfire

||Thank you for the idea! I really appreciate it <3||

"Did you remember the torch?"

"Yesssssss"

"Did you find your wallet?"

"Yes I already told you that"

"Did you get the extra blanket just in case?"

"Yes Clay I have! Chill dude, its just a camping trip! Its gonna be fun, just relax.'

"Ok, I'll try to..."

"Good."

Clay and his best friend Nick were driving to a small camping holiday with some friends for a few days, Nick thought it would be good seen as though Clay has been extremely up-tight recently and needs to go outside a bit more (AKA go touch some grass Clay :).

"We're here!" 

"Finally!" Nick jumped out the car as Clay parked it.

"I'll pay for parking" Clay said as his friend jumped around like a little kid.

He bought a ticket and placed it in his car window, then he opened the back car door and started taking their bags out.

"Come give me a hand Nick!" he called, struggling with the heavy bags.

"I'm coming!" Nick came and helped him with the luggage.

"OK this is the last bag, I'll take it. You go start putting out stuff in the tent." Clay ordered.

"Mk" Nick bounced away to their pitch.

Clay grabbed the last of their things and locked the car. He was just about to follow Nick when someone caught his eye.

A brunette boy was walking across the parking lot with two bags. He had short, neat brown hair and was wearing a plain shirt. Some might say he was just a normal, average boy. But to Clay, he was almost magical.

It was if something clicked. Clay couldn't take his eyes off him. He was...perfect. 

But he was suddenly broken free of his trance as a blonde girl appeared by the brunettes side. She was only holding her phone and didn't seem at all interested in helping him with the two heavy bags he was carrying. The sight made Clay angry for some reason.

What a bitch...

Clay was about to go ask if he needed a hand with the bags but was stopped by Nick who was shouting him to hurry up. Hesitantly, he walked over to his friend.

"Dude why were you taking so long? You were just standing there."

Dream pulled his eyes away from the brunette.

"Huh?"

Nick followed where Clays gaze had been and he spotted the boy.

"Oooooooh I see~" he cooed.

"What?"

"Sorry to tell you mate, but he's got a girlfriend."

"What do you mean?"

"The boy you were just staring at, his name is George. He's one of my friends, I invited him and his girlfriend."

Clay felt a pang of sadness.

Really? That adorable guy is dating that asshole?

"Oh" he managed to keep his annoyance internal.

"Mind you, she is kind of a gold digger. George doesn't have the heart to break up with her though because he doesn't want to hurt her feelings"

Awe, what a sweet guy...how did he end up with someone like her?