Ping Pong

Two days from now will be my first day at varsity. Of course Unathi's parents checked on us everyday ever since we got here. Today I woke up to Sihle calling me literally screaming, saying her video is over two thousand views and nine hundred likes. I also did watch it and she's good, I think the camera really helped. It has good quality and the backdrop makes everything look professional.

Anyway I'm going to enjoy these two days before the real work begins. I forced myself out of bed and took a shower, chose simple jeans and an oversized t shirt. Unathi had already made breakfast, I greet her with a hug and thanked her for the breakfast.

"Wait hold on, you actually did them?" I look at her in surprise finally noticing it.

"Yeah looks good right" she poses playfully.

"Yeah but when did you go to the hair salon?"

"I took the hairdresser's contacts yesterday and asked her if I could come at 3 am of course after bribing her with extra money" she says and continues to eat her breakfast.

She has pink and purple braids, she's been talking about it for a while now. It looks good but also crazy, I mean the colourful braids era is long gone and she wants to bring it back. I smiled and shook my head.

"So what are we doing today?" she asked as she finished her breakfast and took her plate with her to wash it.

"I don't know, usually Sam has plans so we'll wait for him" I responded, we have grown fond of Sam and now I can relax knowing he isn't a cruel kidnapper. You never know with these city people.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Sam walked in after knocking not giving us a chance to respond. He always looks good.

"Morning babies" he greeted as he threw himself on the couch. He took my plate and helped himself to my breakfast. I laughed and snatched it back from him.

"Anyway today I'm taking you to the amusement park and don't even think of saying no" he glared at us with warning looks.

"We don't have anything to do anyway
and if it means seeing that hot Kevin again why not" that was Unathi.

I look at her with a disapproving look and she shruggs with a grin. I get what she's saying, Kevin always seems to be around me when I'm out.

I really can't wait for classes to begin, the university is still busy with forms for students and accomodations so that's why we haven't started.

I washed my dish after eating and grabbed a black cap, it is sunny today. We had to order an Uber to take us to the amusement park. It arrived shortly as it alerted on Sam's phone. We grabbed our essentials and walked out. This is my third time using an Uber, and Sam is always paying. It has struck to me that he has money and I can't help but wonder where he gets it from but I'm not asking him that's for sure.

Within ten minutes we were at the amusement park. It is buzzing there are parents with their kids, couples and even old people. I'm definitely not getting on these rides, I have heard about the terror of doom. It's thee scariest ride here.

Sam and Unathi seemed to not have even one worry on their minds as they jumped from one ride to another
I of course stayed happily on the ground, they tried to convince me to get on a billion times and I happily refused.

They were in que to the terror of doom while I waited for them near the cotton candy stand. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I flinched.

"Sorry amour I didn't mean to scare you" that sexy British accent returned. I remain rooted in my place because I know it's him. But how is here? Is he stalking me?

How is this possible? Why is it that everytime I'm out he's always there?

"No I'm not stalking you amour I had a photoshoot here" he said as if reading my mind and I finally tuned to look at him. I see a camera crew behind him so he's telling the truth.

"Great" I roll my eyes and he darkly chuckles. I just want him to leave me alone, I don't want a celebrity following me around that will just derail me from my studies.

"Do you want to grab something to eat? There's a restaurant near by, we'll be back shortly" he asks.

He really doesn't give up does he? I finally look at his appearance. God this guy is hot, I know I shouldn't be saying that. But that Louis Vuitton set looks good on him. With that blinding silver watch which I know for a fact is Rolex.

"Didn't you hear me the last time? And anyway I'm here with my boyfriend" I lie pointing at Sam.

He smirks "You mean the one who is gay? The one you met just a few days ago?" he asks casually and I feel my breath hitch.

"How did you find out?" I look at him in surprise.

"I have my ways amour" he smiles

"Okay but no I'm not going to eat out with you, I just want you to leave me alone" I finally said it.

"Leave you alone? Why would I do that? But tell you what I will leave you alone if you beat me at a game of ping pong" he points at the ping pong stand near us.

"And what happens if you win and I don't?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Then you will go have lunch with me right now" he smiles again, now that smile is very persuasive.

"Fine but when I win you have to leave me alone and by that I mean even if you see me walking by you ignore me" I say with so much determination.

"Okay but if I win not only are you going to eat with me but you will meet me at the skate park tomorrow" he offered his hand.

I thought about it, I have never played ping pong but it can't be that hard so why not? I'll beat him and he will finally leave me alone.

I take his hand and shook it, we walked over to the stand. I looked over at Sam and Unathi and they are still in line at the back.

He smiles at me as we got on our opposite sides. His eyes stay with me as I stretch out my arms. The game starts and I score one point, I was about to scream in excitement but composed myself. I laughed in his face and he shook his head and smirked. The next three points are scored by him and that's when I realized I lost.

My face falls in disappointment, how the hell did he do that? Either way it's no big deal, I will have lunch with him then meet him tomorrow then I won't see him again.

"Shall we armor?" He extends his hand with his signature killer smile. I roll my eyes and walk ahead of him. I quickly texted Unathi that I'm at the restaurant near by as there were so many people and I couldn't see them.

He catches up with me and continues to smile at me. I want to slap off that stupid smile off his face even though he looks so damn handsome.

I can feel my cheeks heating up and I'm sure they were red right now. I don't like the effect his smile is having on me right now.

We arrive at the restaurant and the waiters were pushing each other so desperate to serve us. Finally a tall pretty lady came to take our orders.

"Anything you would like" she asked and pulled her v neck down to show off her cleavage no doubt to Kevin who didn't even glance at her.

"I will have whatever she wants" he says, still not taking his eyes off me. The waitress looks at me with a look I can't really make out.

"Lobsters and orange juice" I say casually and she walked away before throwing one last seductive smile at Kevin.

"Don't even think I'm letting you go after tomorrow.  You're going to end up with me in the end" he said and smiles.

______________________________________
Such a casual chapter but I had to put something up.

Right now this may seem boring but I don't want to rush the plot, but it will pick up and get better.

Anyway what are your thoughts on Kevin persuading Enhle? Do you think she will surrender and put her walls down?

Thank you for reading and please vote and comment if you can. It really means a lot to me.

-Cavin