Chapter 1

Nailea's Pov
I wake up to my phone blowing up...

*17 missed calls from ZANE*

I groan and call him back. "Nailea what the fuck" zane screamed through the phone. "I was sleeping" I snap back. "Dont snap at me Nailea!" he screamed through the phone. "Get ready you're moving to LA remeber" he snarls. "yes" I say queitly. "Text me when you get off the plane" he said before hanging up.

Tears streamed down my face and I got up and began to get ready. I changed into this.

I put on some makeup and left my hair down

I put on some makeup and left my hair down. My phone soon buzzed.

*one new message from larray*

L: goodmorning beautiful

N: goodmorning :)

L: i cant wait for you to be in LA bitch

N: ME TOO BITCHHHH

L: text me when you get on the plane and when you get off!

N: will do babe

*text ended*

I go downstairs and my mom made me breakfast. "Goodmorning Nailea" she smiled. "Goodmorning mommy" I say hugging her. "Baby are you sure you want to move in with this boy" she asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes mommy i'll be fine and i'll call you everyday" I say while eating. We talked for a little and soon it was time for me to go. "Mi amor por favor ten cuidada" she said as she hugged me. "Si mamá" I respond and she kisses my head before I walk out of the door. I get into my car and start driving to the airport.

*skips to when the plane landed*

I text larray and zane that I landed. Zane said it would be an hour before he would be here so I just walked around the airport. I filmed a few clips for my youtube channel and eat at one of the sit down restuarants.

Its now been three hours. No texts from Zane. I was beyond annoyed and exhausted. I called larray and he was coming to pick me up. It was around 10pm LA time but I felt so jet-lagged. Soon larray came and I ran up to him and gave him a hug. I started to tear up as he rubbed my back. "Who was supposed to pick you up?" he asked. "Zane" I say quietly. "Well Zane is a peice of shit" he said causing me to laugh. We get in his car and he drives me to Zane's. "Your sure your alright" he asked and I nodded hugging him. I got out of the car with my bags and got in the elevator to go up to his apartment. I unlocked his door only to hear moans coming from his room. "Zane what the fuck!" I yell and he comes running out of his room wrapped in a towel. "What do you mean what the fuck you have no say in what I do!" he yelled grabbing my wrist and I squeal in pain letting a tear fall from my face. I watch as the girl runs out of the apartment. "I have to find fun somewhere considering I have to force you to!" he spat and his hand tightened around my wrist. "Why are you crying?!?! Your not a baby!" he yelled as he slapped my face and I cried harder. I got up and locked myself in the bathroom as he banged on the door. "Don't hide from your problems Nailea" he screamed.

After around an hour he finally gave up and slammed the door to his room. I laid on the cold floor and cried until I got a call from larray.

L: heyyyy
N: hey
L: did it go okay?
N: uh yeah
L: alright good cause I'll kill him
N: *laughs*
L: James is recording a video tomorrow wanna be in it?
N: what is it about
L: among us in real life
N: oooo sounds fun what time
L: I'll pick you up at 1
N: alright sounds good
L: love you babe
N: love you
*call ends*

I wipe the tears off my eyes and soon feel myself fall asleep on the cold bathroom floor.

A/N: disclaimer- if someone is treating you like this please call the domestic abuse hotline (in the description). No one deserves to be treated this way! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have an amazing day/night <3
(Words 731)