Chapter 14

Nailea's pov
It's been almost a week and I went back too LA tonight around 6.

I had been hanging out with Mina and Neha all week along with my mom.

I FaceTime vinnie every night and he FaceTime me at his doctors appointment where he took the cast off and gave him a brace. It was hilarious when he saw how gross his foot was after two weeks,

I was excited too go home but also sad too leave my mom again.

It was around 2 and I already had packed up my room and threw on vinnie's hoodie and some biker shorts.

I was watching a movie with my mom on the couch when she got an important call and had too take it in the kitchen. I took out my phone and ended up texting vinnie.

vin <3
n:

see you soon?

see you soon?

v: wow... can't wait to kis- I mean hug you
n: kis- I mean hugging sounds fun
v: your gonna kill me Nailea
n: only if you let me

*chat ended*

My mom walks into the room so I put my phone down.

"someone looks happy" she says and I smile.

We finish the movie and soon after we're off too the airport.

Once we got there i immediately started too cry once my mom pulled me into a hug.

"mi amor what is wrong baby" she said rubbing my back.

"I don't want to leave you yet" I say hugging her tighter.

"baby listen I know it sucks to leave but LA is such a huge opportunity and I want what's best for you even if that means you being so far away" she said in a comforting tone

"I love you mamá" I respond and she hugs me tighter giving me a quick kiss on the head.

"I love you baby. Text me when you land okay" she said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I will" I say grabbing my suitcase and hugging her one last time before walking into the airport.

I check into customs and then go through security before stopping at the little Starbucks stand too grab a coffee.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder so I quickly turn around too see a girl with a smile.

"are you Nailea Devora" she asked her voice a bit squeaky.

"yes" I respond and she smiles.

"do you mind if I get a picture" she asked and I shook my head.

"no not at all" I say leaning down before she takes a quick picture.

"you are one of my favorite youtubers thank you so much" she said and I gave her a hug.

"of course and thank you for all your support" I say as I quickly buy a cake pop and hand it too her.