Chapter 4

Nailea's Pov
I woke up naturally. I looked at my phone to see Vinnies eyes closed and him sleeping peacefully. I smile at my phone and stretch. I hear his move around on my phone and I look back at the screen to see him awake. "Good-morning" he said with a smile and I smiled back. "Good-morning" I say yawning. "I take it your not a morning person?" He asked and I shook my head. "Me neither" he said and I watched him bury his face in his pillow causing me to laugh. "What are your plans for today?" He asked and I sat there and thought. "No idea" I say and he laughs. "We just moved into this new house at hype if you wanna come visit" he said and my face lit up. "If I get to see my baby Mia I'm down!" I say excitedly and he pouts. "What about meee" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure you too" I say jokingly and he laughs. "Now let me get ready I'll be there soon" I say and he nods and smiled. I hung up and started to get ready. I grabbed out this outfit.

I fixed my hair and put on deodorant and perfume

I fixed my hair and put on deodorant and perfume. I went through my socials only to find me on Tik Tok room. It was about Zane and how Vinnie and I were spotted out together. I hesitated clicking on the comments and eventually do. Most of them are saying how they hope I'm okay and talking about how vinnie and I would be cute. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've been noticing the amounts of support coming from everyone throughout the situation. It wasn't meant to be a public event and to be honest I have no clue how it was. They only knew that Zane and I were no longer together due to abuse. I swear people are detectives nowadays...

Anyways after I check my socials and text some hometown friends back I make sure I look okay one last time before grabbing my phone and leaving. "Larrayyyyy" I yell throughout the house. He came out in his pajamas looking at me with tired eyes. "Hey beautiful" I say and he hugged me. "Vinnie wanted me at the hype house and I wanna see Mia but don't currently have a car..." I start but he cuts me off. "Of course" he says and I look at him surprised. "Just be safe and text me when you get there" he said and I smiled and nodded. I walked out of the house and went into larrays car and started to go to the hype house.

Soon I arrived and the house was beautiful. It was tucked away and on a slight hill. I watched as people in the distance where working out. Someone started walking towards me and I soon realized that person was vinnie. He had his shirt off which distracted me for a minute before I ran up to him and jumped up wrapping my legs around him. He giggled and held me. I didn't care that he was full of sweat, I also didn't care if I just saw him yesterday. All's I knew was he was the one person who could make me forget the past few days completely just by one look at him. He set me down and looked down at me with his sweaty hair and chest. "I missed you" he said pulling me back in his arms and I giggled. "You're sweaty" I say and I watched him smile. "Mia's inside I'll be there soon I just gotta shower" he said and I nodded.

I finally made it inside and Mia screamed and hugged me. "Oh my gosh I've missed you so much" I say and she hugged me tighter. Thomas recorded me and Mia sitting together talking and he asked us funny questions just getting clips for his YouTube channel. Soon Vinnie came out of his room with wet hair and walked in and saw me sitting on Mia's lap. He laughed and Thomas recorded some clips of us.

After a while of laughing and recording a few clips I followed Vinnie to his room. All of a sudden the power went out and I couldn't see anything. I felt as vinnies hand touched my arm and I jumped. "What happened?" I say turning on my phone light so I could see him. "I think the winds are bad today" vinnie answered and I nodded. Thomas walked into the room and said the power would be out for a while. Vinnie opened his curtains only to be welcomed by little light due to the sun starting to set. "Already!?!? Isn't it only 5" I hear him mumble and I giggle. "Daylight savings" I say and he groans. Thomas left the room and we stood in little light. "Do you have candles?" I ask him and he nods and pulls them out. I quickly light them and set them around so it was easier to see. "What do you wanna do?" I ask him and he shrugs. "We could watch a movie" he finally speaks and I looked at him confused. "How?" I ask and he smiled. He pulled up his eye pad and I laughed. We sat on his bed only a few inches apart. We turned on a movie and watched it. Halfway through the movie I could feel myself wanting to sleep. I think vinnie could tell because he put his arm around me and I laid my head slowly on his shoulder. I felt as my eyes slowly closed and I fell asleep.

A/N: hey everyone thank you so much for the support on this book! Also a quick disclaimer I know they are not dating but I think they are cute together... anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you have an amazing day/night <3
(Words 1003)