Chapter 2

Nailea's Pov
I wake up freezing. My back was hurting from sleeping on the cold floor. I grab my phone only to realize it was 10 already. I stood up and looked in the mirror only to see a mark on my face and a bruise on my wrist. I rub my now swollen eyes and get in the shower.

I soon get out and leave out of the bathroom into an empty apartment. A rush of relief hit me as I went to my bag and grabbed out an outfit. I just put on regular sweats and a zip up considering we were wearing outfits for the video. I go into the bathroom and do my makeup covering the bruises and marks the best I could.

Before I knew it larray was at the apartment picking me up. "Hey bitch are you okay?" He asked as I got in the car. I just nodded. "You sure you look sick" he said checking my temperature with his wrist. "Yeah I'm just a little tired" I say and he nods turning on music. "Do you need anything to eat" he asked and I shook my head. He began to drive to James and we made small talk.

After around a 15 minute drive we made it to James's. I've only met James once when I came to visit larray a few months ago. We got out of the car and went inside only to be greeted by James's team. They lead us to the kitchen where I met a whole bunch of people. "Charli, Chase, Nas, Dixie, Noah, Quen, Vinnie, and James. We all talked for a little and I met each one of them really getting along with them. It's nice being able to make new friends. Soon James announced to the group about getting into the outfits because he was starting to film soon. I went into the bathroom and put on the orange space suit and a knife headband. I giggled at myself in the reflection and met back up with everyone in the kitchen. Then James started the video and we all got to record our point of view. I filmed a few moments for 'behind the scenes.'

Filming was definitely fun I honestly felt like I was genuinely happy and I wasn't worried about anything else. Vinnie came up behind me and scared the crap out of me. "Woah back up buddy" I say and he laughed and acted like he was going to murder me. I pulled out my knife and I stabbed him and his face dropped. "Betrayal" he said as he dramatically fell to the ground. I quickly ran and 'vented' so no one saw me. We continued playing and luckily me and larray won as imposters.

After we were done playing and recording it was around 6. I haven't eaten all day and everyone was talking about going to a restaurant. "Come on Nai it will be fun" larray said as he tried to convince me. "Fine I just don't want Zane to- to not know where I'm at" I say and he looked at me confused before dropping it. "Come on babe you deserve this" he said hugging me as I flinched. A single tear fell down my face. "Hey what's wrong" he said wiping my tear from my face causing me to flinch more. He lead me into a room where no one was at and he looked at my face only for me to realize the mark on my face was now visible. "Nailea who did this to you" he said looking at my face. "I-I fell" I say looking at the ground. "Bullshit Nailea!" Larray yelled and I covered my ears as tears fell down from my face. "I-I'm sorry" he said in a soothing voice. I turned and ran to the bathroom to lock myself in it. I silently cried as I sat in a ball on the floor.

There soon was a light knock at the door. I stayed silent trying to keep my cry's silent. "Hey Nai its Vinnie you okay" I hear a soft voice through the door. "I-I'm f-fine" I say trying to calm down. "Can you unlock the door for me" he said in a calm voice. I reached up and unlocked the door. I buried my face in my knees and heard as he walked in and closed the door. "Hey what's going on" he said in a soft voice but I keep my face in my knees. Silence rang through my ears but it wasn't a silence I was used to. It was a comfortable silence. I lifted my face up and Vinnie looked over at me in a comforting way. He reached his hand up and I flinched so he slowly tucked my hair behind my ear and wiped my tears away. "Who did this to you" he said and for some reason in that moment I felt like I could tell him everything, even if I just met him today. "M-My-" I start but struggle to finish. "It's okay take your time" he said continuing to wipe the tears off my face. "Z-Zane" I manage to get out. "Your boyfriend" he questioned and I nodded and put my face in my knees. "I'm so sorry" he said and I silently sobbed. I laid my head down in his lap and he hesitated but eventually ran his fingers through my hair calming me down in a way. "You shouldn't let him treat you like that" was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep in a comfortable silence.

A/N: hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I hope you have an amazing day/night <3
(Words 967)