🏕 prt 2

"race ya," said karl taking off not even seconds later. you dashed behind him almost getting in front of him but he beat you only by a couple of feet. "awww" you said a little bit out of breath.

karl went to the back of the car and stuffed your bags in for you.
"here my lady," he said giggling as he opened the car door. "thank you" you smiled politely and got in the car.

jimmy was driving and chandler sat in the front seat. chris sat on the right of you and karl sat on the left of you. and you were squished in the middle. "thanks for taking me guys"
you said very excitedly. a round of your welcomes was said and then jimmy started the car and you guys drove off

for a whole hour, you and the boys listened to music and all had small convos with each other.
"hey karl," you said "what," he said moving his head more towards your direction.

"could i use your shoulder as a pillow"? you paused before speaking again "it's okay if not". "yeah of course," he said smiling. you smiled back and laid your head on his shoulder as he drooped into a comfortable position for the both of you.

you shivered a bit. "jimmy is the heat on?" you asked. "it's not working very well rn and idk why". he said. "oh okay"
you responded. "hey i can give you one of my hoodies i brought," chris said, "i brought it with me inside the car just in case ".

"you don't have to chris" you smiled still on karls shoulder. he threw it at you anyways and you decided there wasn't any point in protesting. you slipped on his hoodie which was much too big for you but you injoyed it anyways.

you lay back down on karls shoulder and drifted off into sleep.