stars

you and karl layed opposite from each other on a blanket. you guys had a picnic and now were watching the stars.

it was quiet. not a bad quiet, a very comforting quiet. you let thoughts stream through your head as you stared into the beauty of the stars.

then a bright light interrupted your thoughts. you looked and saw karl taking a photo of you on his polaroid camera you were a bit surprised considering he caught you off guard and god knows what you look like in that photo.

"karlll". you gave him a fake annoyed look. karl, your bestfriend of 2 years smiled and said "whattt you look pretty". "oh stop it". you paused "i never got to ask you but how are you doing?"

"oh im okay. ive been a bit lonley sense my room mates moved out". he responded "you know it would be so much fun if you lived with me y/n"

"karl thats something we both really need to think about for a while". 

"well you should think about it cause my minds settled already" karl responded give a small bit of pretend sas

"well you know what fine". theres not really anything stopping me is there you thought.

"its going to take a while to move in tho karl". "i know y/n but it really wont be hard to figure out. i mean at least one of us has a decent size brain right?"

"and who is that karl?" you said shooting him a joking glare

"i dont know youll have to guess" he giggled.

[hello! so i havent been on here in so long and i would love to start writing again. but if you all want me to i really need ideas! thank u all so much <3]