insane asylum

beep, the camera started
"we will be spending 24 hours inside this insane asylum". "yay," said chris we all laughed. jimmy continued "but we will be doing it a little different this time, there are two teams team red (y/n and chandler) and team black (Ethan and Chris) "boooooo" said you and chandler after jimmy said the black team
" whichever team survives the longest in this insane asylum by the way they can't use their arms they're all wrapped up, whichever team survives the longest gets 10 grand". " the last thing we are doing different is no deals if you even mention a deal you are disqualified the other team wins video over". " all right you guys ready?" "YEAHHH" everyone screamed. you were honestly excited because everybody liked you in the past videos so you get to be some of the future ones too. Chris and Ethan started rolling on the ground so you decided to just start jumping up and down randomly. about 5 minutes in Jimmy comes in and starts interviewing everybody you coming last. "how long do you think your gonna last?" jimmy smiled. You smiled back "forever and ever and ever".

10 minutes later

chris was just acting like a dork like always that's why you related to him so well

30 min later...
Jimmy came inside out of nowhere which made everybody freak out so you all ran to the door to try to get out you couldn't make it in time so you cornered jimmy "i was going to lay on the floor and do snow angels but then I got harassed let me out!" you crowded the door and made sure he couldn't get out. for the next 10 minutes, you and all the boys basically sat and harrased each other.

jimmy came in and just sat on his phone and didn't speak you went up to him. "hey jim what's going on". no response. "you're a mean and you stink". you said joking with him he laughed "okay you got me, im gonna beat you up".

  "welp i'm gonna leave you alone now nerd". you smirked "bye loser". he responded