cheater cheater pumpkin eater

"hey," you smiled as you sent a text message to your now 12-month boyfriend. you sent another, "ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY YAY"
read 4:20

"what the heck," you said out loud
"what happened". asked chris still driving the car to jimmy's "he left my message on read 20 minutes ago".
"hmm he doesn't usually do that". answered chris "yes chris that's the whole point" you laughed.
(you and chris had gone to the store for some gifts for a party.)
"ok we are here" you smiled "thanks so much". "no problem" chris smiled and let you out of the car.

you walked up the driveway on too jimmy's porch you grabbed the key to his house out of your pocket and unlocked the door and stepped inside. you sat down the couple of grocerys you had and then heard small noises of stuff falling overcoming from jimmy's bedroom down the hallway. you took off your shoes and walked towards your bedroom.

"hey jimmy?" you heard something fall and break. you pushed open the door and spoke before quickly getting cut off. "maddy why are you her-"
"it's not what you think".
jimmy responded

                       1 month later

you sat on your bed eating ice cream (or comfort food) watching netflix and cuddling with your dog. you had found out a bit after the situation maddy and jimmy had been seeing each other behind your back and he had been cheating on you for a while.

tears streamed down your hot red face. you were watching your favorite movie you would watch with jimmy all the time which happened to make you upset of course.

knock knock

you wiped your face and stood up from bed and headed to the front door. you looked through the peephole and saw him. jimmy.

part 2 coming soon!