Chapter 1

I opened my eyes to stare at an unfamiliar ceiling. Where was I? Last thing I remember was dying once again in that game and then white light blinded me. But, why was my arm hurting so badly, I could hardly lift it up. As I struggled to get up I noticed magenta colored hair fall around my shoulder. I froze, magenta colored hair? I only knew one person with that hair, Penelope Eckert.

"Miss, It's time to get up. I have prepared the bath and breakfast will be served soon," A voice called.

I stared at the woman in front of me, a brunette hair girl and brown smirking eyes. I glanced down at my arm, bruised purple with puncture wounds. It wouldn't be noticeable to the naked eye however a closer look will see it swelling slightly and soring. I knew who did it and this bitch really had the audacity to try that on me? She must be stupider than I thought. But I'll deal with her later.

Before I can say anything a brilliant white box appeared in front of me with three options.

How can a lowly maid treat me with disrespect? GET OUT! (Glare and nod) You useless bitch get out

Raising an unsteady hand, I clicked the second option. My body moved on its own, nodding and began to get up. I walked steadily to the bath, my body apparently knowing where it was. I stared at myself in the mirror. I really had become Penelope Eckert. Flowing magenta hair and sharp turquoise eyes stared back at me, the same ones that I had seen in the game. I thought about my "old" appearance. Brown hair and brown eye cladded in think rimmed glasses.

"Seriously. Those guys are idiots if they can't see how pretty Penelope is. I remembered the story that had tempted me to get the game. Oh how could I be so stupid, the exactly thing happened to her. If I copy what she does and change the parts where she messed up, I could survive this," I told myself.

Taking a deep breathe, I stared at the bucket of freezing water I was expected to bathe with. It will do, not like I haven't been in this situation before. The baths in the dorms sometimes fucked up so I suppose this is normal. I washed up as best I could and put on a modest gown. Dark blue top with white ruffles that covered up to my collar bone, a black bodice, and dark blue elegantly patterned skirt. It wasn't the fanciest casual dress Penelope had, but I like it. However, it was a bit hard to get used to, I'll figure that out later.

I walked down to the dining area and sat down.

"Here is your meal, Miss," the same maid stated.

The lid was lifted off to reveal the most filthiest food I had ever seen. I stared in horror at the moldy soup and moldy bread. They were basically blue and had disgusting black splotches. Forget eating, I think I'll throw up. That maid probably deliberately made this, stingy bitch, trying to get me in trouble, she even had the audacity to smirk.

Once again, a white box filled my vision with three options.

You insolent bitch! How dare you treat me like this?(Flip the table) Forcefully feed it to her. Eat it.

Honestly the first one is really tempting, but once again that would unfortunately get me killed. The second one would end in the same result, but death by a fork. If I was dying I'm not going out in such a stupid way. I unwillingly reached for the last option and felt my hand reach for the spoon. It spooned some of the disgusting soup and shoved it into my mouth.

"ugh," I groaned as the warm liquid filled my mouth.

I heard the maid gasp at the scene before her. I laughed mentally, was she really regretting it now? I felt my arm reach for the moldy bread and I bit a piece of it. The overdue bread tasted like wet sawdust and I felt my stomach do flips.