Chapter 3

I donned a navy blue dress. One of my more modest ones and it was a formal casual type of dress. I absolutely refused the bonnet thing that went with it and simply braided my hair, and added a navy blue ribbon on the end of the braid. Honestly why did it look like a fancier version of my middle school uniform. A high collared half sheer light blue top and a navy blue skirt. It was definitely far more refined than my uniform was, but just like the uniform I was suffocating.

"Oh My Lady you look stunning," Emily expressed happily.

I asked that only Emily attend to me because though the maids enjoy dolling me up, they could just as easily slip something in. It wasn't that bad, but one could never be too careful with things like this.

"Emily take all my, ugh, provocative dresses and send them for donation. Keep the decently modest ones, my closet is that large I won't be wearing all of them. Oh and those that I haven't worn sell them. I'll need the money," I ordered dismissively.

"WHAT," she squawked.

"It's not like I'll be needing them. I'm in prohibition it's the least I could do," I explained.

"Oh, My Lady is so nice," Emily swooned.

I was used to this, Emily had begun to idolize me or something. I don't know but it elevated my popularity here in the manor the other day.

Finally I left out to the carriage, it wasn't the fanciest. Just enough as to not tarnish the name. It was black, silver floral engravings on it, it was quite small, and had a dull design. Thanks a lot you fuckers. I sighed, moving to walk up the steps into the carriage. Cars are so much more handy then this. Hmm, if we were in modern times, this thing would be like a Mercedes. Though it's probably as slow as a bike.

I sat down on the plush seat and unconsciously reached for a seat belt only to realize, that right, I'm not in a car. I blanked for a second and returned to see Reynold sitting in front of me. What? Yup, hot pinkish hair, glaring blue eyes filled with hate, and a shining 1% on top of his head, it was definitely Reynold.

"Second young master, what are you doing here," I asked.

The game system didn't say anything about this!

He glared hatefully before huffing, "Father forced me to come so that I can keep you in check."

Hateful ass, I didn't ask for this either. I nodded and simply pulled a book from my bag, sketch paper, a pencil. I kinda DIY the pencil out of the charcoal and sand paper, it made it easier to draw.