3

She needed a lot more reassurance to even let me leave the building on my own.

I changed into my compression leggings and Nike's before gathering my belongings. I took the back exit and made my way along the chilly downtown street. I waited for the crosswalk to sign for me to go and jogged across the street.

I could feel the presence of someone as they turned the corner with me, walking almost right next to me.

Once I turned my head and saw the straight, white teeth of the half smile from Friday.

I sucked in a sharp gasp, stopping where I was walking down the sidewalk.

"What do you want-" I let out a cry as the toe of my shoe caught the notorious, uneven Detroit pavement. His hands were quick to grab at my arm, stopping me from stumbling forward.

"Woah! Careful Mama, I got you." He spoke loudly, pulling me into him. He cradled my head against his chest as he let the couple of people behind us pass. "You gotta stop fallin' in my arms like this."

I tore myself from him, pushing at his chest.

"What do you want from me?" I growled.

"I told you." He faced forward again, motioning ahead for me to continue walking. "Friday there's gonna be a jury coming into that court. I need the names of them all. And I need to know who's testifying-"

"I can't do that."

"You can, and you will." He glanced up at the garage. "Second floor? Black Mazda, with the cute little window sticker?"

I turned with him into the building.

"What does it say?" He mused, wearing a smirk on his face. "Pretty eyes and thick thighs?" He recalled, letting his eyes crawl down to my feet back over me.

I clenched my jaw as he pointed to the elevator.

I planted my feet on the cement, not putting myself into a secluded room with a gangster.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Ma." He shook his head, tugging me inside, easily.

"I have pepper spray!" I threatened.

He sucked in a playful gasp. "That's cute. But I got a gun."

I pressed myself to the wall of the elevator, watching him press a button.

"All I need is a list of names. That's it."

"Why?" Anger started to boil in my veins. "So you can kill them?" I spat.

His tongue slid out to wet his lips. "That what you think of me?"

"That's what you are..." A daring feeling hardened in my gut. "Christopher- or should I call you Rio?"

He bit at his lip as the door slid open. He took a step towards me, lifting his hand to latch it around my throat.

His eyes were cold and mean, but his touch was warm and gentle.

"See you then Isabel. Better have that list for me." The sparkle in his eye did anything but intimidate me.

I watched the doors close and I leaned into the wall, lifting my hand to where his grip was just moments ago.

I cleared my throat, slapping the open button on the elevator. I jogged to my car, hopping in it and starting it immediately. A film of sweat was starting to layer over my skin. I parked further up on the higher floors.

I pulled my phone out finding the contact I was looking for.

Adams Lot. Level 6. Now.

I hit send and waited for a reply.

The encounter with Rio replayed in my head. I could feel his warm hand on my throat, and the sparkle in his eye as he left.

I let out a squawk at the knock on the window. When I saw Diego's dress shirt I unlocked the door. As soon as he closed the door I was climbing over my console and into his lap.

"Have a change of heart?" He asked, in a grumble.

"Look I'm sorry. I know you know I lied. I wasn't sick. But I don't want to talk about it."

"Is there something to talk about?" He leaned his seat back, sliding me forward in his lap.

"No. It's just me." I shook my head. "But... You could help me..." I sat back, undoing his belt.

"You sure?" He furrowed his eyebrows, lifting his palm to stroke my cheek.

"Yes!" I smacked his hand away getting his pants undone, tugging at his waistband. His kind hands roamed down my sides, digging his index fingers into my leggings before pulling them down as far as he could. I picked my foot up kicking a shoe off then tugging my leg from the leggings. He slid himself up in the seat, before sitting up and holding my jaw as he kissed me nicely. I twisted sideways tugging a foil packet from my purse, tearing it open with my teeth.

I let out a moan feeling his finger tap at the spot on my neck.

"Oh fuck, okay." I breathed through a moan. I picked myself up, letting him guide himself up against me.

I sat myself down quickly, feeling my own arousal allowing him in easily.

"Oh..." He hunched forward at the sudden friction. I pushed him back by the middle of his chest as I slid back and forth in his lap. "Oh my God, Izzy." He breathed, closing his arms around my waist.

My eyes were wild, searching his hidden chest for something more. My fingers crawled up each button to the top one to undo it, exposing his neck.

My eyes fluttered shut and I leaned my head back. I reached up to grip the handle above the seat.

When just him wasn't enough I let out an exasperated sigh, reaching down to grab his hand from my hip and lift it to my neck.

He let it fall down to my chest groping at my breast. I lifted it again, tightening his fingers this time.

I watched the realization in his face turn into something that resembled determination.

His sudden, tight latch on my throat startled me, but luckily it didn't last long before he let out a choppy moan, and he was shuddering inside me.

I gaped down at him, then let out a chuckle.

"Feel better?" He managed a smirk.

"Um... Yeah." I forced a grin. "Thank you." I gave an awkward, toothy grin. I patted his shoulder, mentally smacking my forehead. I tucked my foot in my pants before falling back into my seat.

"That was amazing." He cleared his throat. "You've uh... You've got a little freaky side to you huh?"

I chuckled, staring ahead of me as he tugged his pants up, and rid himself of his condom.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked, sending him a sweet smile.

"Yes." He nodded, leaning forward to leave a wet kiss to my lips. I reciprocated only a little late, getting him to give me an odd look. "Alright... Drive safe." He nodded, opening the door and getting out.

I waited until he was in the elevator to let out a pent up groan.

"What the hell was that?" I breathed, leaning forward to hit my head against the steering wheel.