5

With one call to Sammy she was picking me up and driving me to a bar.

"So what calls for such a sudden outing?" She asked as she parked behind the bar.

"A better question is why not." I shrugged. "Work, trying to avoid Diego, my little gangster friend. Throw in some sexual frustration and sprinkle a little PTSD from dating a murderer and there you have it."

"Have what? A bad Lifetime movie?" She said, making me burst out in giggles.

"No, my life. You asshole."

"Well at least you look hot." She shrugged. I nodded, having to agree. I had on gray jeans that were ripped at the knee with a black crop top that tied together in the front.

My simple black heels with a thick strap clapped against the gravel as we moved to the front of the bar. We claimed a booth opposite of the bar and ordered our drinks.

"So this gangster... Has he come back?"

"He shouldn't anymore." I shrugged. "I gave him what he wanted."

She raised her eyebrows, tossing her golden hair over her shoulder. "Should I even ask?"

"No. The less you know the better. But don't worry." I leaned forward laying my hand over hers. "Okay? I'll be fine. I think the worst of it is that it's driving me crazy." I muttered the end of my words.

"How so?" She asked.

I brought my drink to my lips. I looked at her, then the ring on her finger. She was married to a deputy, but I trusted her.

"This guy has threatened me... He's stalked me..." I shook my head. Sam looked like she was hanging onto each one of my words. "But he's so hot." I sighed. "Like... I had to booty call Diego right after he threatened me hot-"

"Shut up!" She hissed. "Isabel Reyes you are filthy!"

"I know." I pouted my bottom lip. "I'm gonna need another drink." I whined. I slid from the booth, offering to get her another.

Rio could immediately recognize the girls saunter when he walked into the bar. He shook his head, letting his eyes wander over her generous thighs and ass for a moment before taking a seat at the bar.

"Okay vodka cran with extra cran." I sat her drink before her, and sat my Rum and Coke down. I always enjoyed the sweet oaky flavor of rum.

"So Diego was super butt hurt." Sam mentioned.

"Yeah, he got over it and by the way." I chuckled. "I completely shattered his manhood without even trying." I told her about how quickly he finished after nearly choking me unconscious.

"Shut up."

"I swear, and he obviously never did it before because he almost killed me." I rubbed at my throat, with a hollow chuckle.

"Unless he does and the girls are just actually dead." She joked with a shrug.

"That's..." I shook my head, not wanting to think about anything dark tonight. "I'm gonna play a song."

I moved across the bar, bending forward slightly to peer down at the songs.

Rio's eyes were once again on the girl. He had heard his favorite LL Cool J song come on and found her to be the culprit that turned it on. The beautiful light skinned woman in front of him, stood tugging him from his seat.

I returned to the booth reciting the lyrics to Sam, making her chuckle. "Shall we?" She nodded to the growing dance floor.

"We shall-"