Back...

3rd Person POV
Kattegat

Bjorn and Thorunn were on a docked ship arguing about her coming to Wessex when they saw a flash of light and 2 people practically drop from the sky. "What in Odin's name was that?" Bjorn asked, his hand moving to his axe as they approached the beach where the strangers had landed.

Hayley's theory had been partially correct as Kol had hit the ground first and his neck broke on impact, but Rebekah had landed half on top of her twin, thus slightly cushioning the impact of her fall, however his rock hard muscles weren't exactly comfy to land on either.

Bjorn, Thorunn, and a few of the braver ship workers and fishermen that were around approached the figures on the beach. Seeing the female one starting to move Bjorn asked in Old Norse "Miss, are you ok?"

The original vampire princess was very disoriented from the spell and her fall so as a bunch of strangers approached her and her twin she immediately struck out, letting her instincts take over. Rebekah pushed herself off the ground and spun around; clocking Bjorn in the head with her spinning kick and knocking him down to the ground, shocking him and the onlookers. Thorunn crouched down to check on her boyfriend.

As Rebekah's head cleared from the spell and her short-term memory was returned to her, she looked around for her twin. Noticing him lying to the left of her with his head hanging at an awkward angle, she realised it was broken and he would wake in a few minutes. Whilst she was waiting she turned back to the group that had came up to her and assessed them. They were dressed oddly but somewhat familiarly. Remembering one spoke to her, she looked down at him and noticed his head was bleeding, saying in English "Sorry, you caught me at a bad moment - I'm not always that violent to strangers." Bjorn and Thorunn looked up at her in confusion not understanding her words. "Where are you from?" Thorunn asked in Old Norse using expressive hand gestures to try to help the foreigner understand. With a clear head, Rebekah recognised her mother tongue and replied instantly "Norway."
"If you're from Norway, what was that strange langue you spoke a minute ago?" Bjorn asked now standing again. It was then Rebekah realised they were speaking Old Norse. "You speak Old Norse?" She asked in surprise bordering on shock. "Old?" Thorunn questioned. Rebekah took in their clothes, hairstyles and the language and horror dawned on her face.

At this moment Kol started to stir as his bones healed back into place "Argh... mmm..."
As his head cleared and he remembered what had happened to them "Bekah?" He called out quietly, still lying on the ground.
"I'm here." She answered standing in a defensive position in front of the group of strangers. He turned his head to the direction her voice had come from, saw she wasn't alone and immediately flashed up to her:

"Ah, making friends without me, darling?"
"Kol."
"What's with the Viking style reminiscence fair?"
"Kol."
By this point Bjorn had recovered properly and spoke to the new player "You also speak this strange language?"
"Strange? Well, maybe at first - but I got used to it, so did the rest of the world."
"Kol!"

He froze. Realising what had just been said to him and what language he had automatically replied in "He speaks Old Norse? Huh, please tell me we have stumbled upon a very dedicated Viking themed cosplay thing?"
"I don't know. I have theory - but I really don't want to admit it out loud."
Seeing what Rebekah's theory was through their psychic connection, Kol immediately went on the defensive "No. That's not possible."

Turning to the group watching them argue, Kol asked in Old Norse "Who are you?"
"Bjorn Ironside, son of Ragnar."
"Kol!"
"Shut up! He knows that because it's in history books." He defended in English to Rebekah, continuing in Old Norse, Kol asked "Where are we?"
"Kattegat, Norway."

"Hahaha, see I win! We're not in Norway, we were just in New Orleans." Kol said gleefully to Rebekah who had moved away from him and the group. And she had just spotted something of interest, as Kol turned his full attention back onto the group believing them to be pranksters. Speaking in modern day English, he began to rant and threaten them whilst Rebekah tried to get his attention:
"Kol... Kol!... KOL!!"
Spinning around, annoyed he answered "WHAT?" Rebekah simply pointed to the object in front of them, a very famous natural landmark in Norway, a cliff. Now very confused Kol turned back to Bjorn "We're in Norway?" He confirmed.

"How are we in Norway?"
"Teleportation? But that wouldn't explain..." Kol trailed off as he looked at the group's hair and clothing.

Rebekah stepped forward again and spoke to the group in Old Norse "Ok, I'm going to ask what may appear as a weird question, but bear in mind we hit our heads. What year is it?"
"803." Bjorn said

"That's 181 years before we were born." Kol said in English horrified.
"Never mind that! It's 1216 years before the year we were just in!" Rebekah reminded him also horrified.

Trying to find out more about the unusually dressed and strangely acting people that dropped onto his beach Bjorn asked them more questions:
"So, you 2 are from Norway?"
"Yes." They answered in unison.
"What was that other language you were speaking?"
The twins looked at each other trying to figure out what to say. "It's from a country to the west of us. We've travelled a lot, far and wide, for a long time." Kol answered.
"How did you travel?" Thorunn interjected "You didn't arrive by boat, you dropped from the sky."
The twins were even more unsure of how to answer that question.
"Perhaps the gods sent them?" One of the shipbuilders spoke up.

Kol's eyes lit up at the idea, seeing a way out, Rebekah however was not as onboard with it as he was, warning him through their telepathic connection 'Do not dare do that!'
'Why not? We do technically have a personal connection to Hel. What's your plan to explain our way out of this?'
'Hello? Vampires, compulsion!'
'Oh thank Odin, I thought you were going to say blend in with the humans.'
'I was going to suggest that, after we compel these ones to forget that we fell from the sky.'

In the end they compromised, Kol told the story of how they were descended from Hel in order to fully gain all of their attentions before he and Rebekah mass compelled them to believe that they had arrived by a shipwrecked boat.