Saturday January 8th Part 8

"And what do we have here?" One of the monkeys asked. "Oh don't worry. We were just passing through." I said, grabbing a hold of Emily's hand and starting to make my way through the pool of plastic balls. "Don't let them get the stone." I whispered and Emily nodded, only for two of the monkeys to fall from the ceiling and land right in front of both of us. "But don't you want to stay and play with us?" One of them ask. "We really have to go." Emily said as try to get around them but then all of the monkeys start fall from the ceiling one by one. Then I feel one of them grab me by the waist from behind and start squeezing my sides. I squeal and pull away immediately. "They're ticklish!" He announces and everyone cheers before beginning to close in for an attack. "Emily it's more important that you get out of here than it is for me to leave." I told her. "I'm not leaving you behind Alaina." She said just as one of them grabs me again and starts tickling my stomach. "AH! STOP IT!" I giggled. "What a precious giggle you have!" The monkey said as one of his monkey friends joined in, tickling my armpits. "EMILY HELP!" I giggled out. "I CAN'T! I'M SURROUNDED!!" Emily giggled out. More and more monkeys joined in to tickle me. Some were tickling my feet, some were tickling my thighs, some were digging their fingers into my neck. And there was nothing I could do to get away from them. "This one is definitely a keeper." one of the monkeys said. "I could tickle her forever." Another chimed in. "NO PLEASE!" I struggled to scream at the top of my lungs. "You don't really have a say in this sweetie. You can't have a beautiful laugh like that and expect us to just let you go." A monkey said and all of them agreed with him. I felt like I was going crazy. Then, out of nowhere, there was the bright light and all of the monkeys stopped tickling me. They all started covering their eyes and moved away from me. I was finally able to see Emily and realized the light was coming from the stone. The monkeys surrounding her also were covering their eyes. "Emily, lets go while they're disoriented!" I exclaimed and she nodded. We started 'swimming' through the pool of balls, the light from the stone still brightly shining. "How did you do that?" I asked. "I have no idea. It just happened." Emily said. "I thought we would never make it out of there." I said. "Me too." She said. We get much closer to what seems like the exit just as the ball stops shining it's light. All of the monkeys that were disoriented suddenly turn towards us again. "Get them and that stone!" One of them said as they all frantically start moving towards us. "We have to get out of here!" I exclaimed and we started swimming through the pool a lot faster, desperately approaching the exit. We finally made it to the ledge that leads to the door we found and quickly exited though the door. 

When we did, we entered a place that literally looked like downtown Houston except there was no one around. "I really hope this is the last part." I giggled to Emily and she agreed. "Now what do we do?" Emily asked as we started walking aimlessly. That's when I noticed a billboard sign that had our stone plastered on it. "Give the stone to it's rightful owner in the park." It said with an arrow pointing to our right. I looked to my right and further down the street, there was a park. "Emily, we've got to get it to the park." I told her and she nodded as we started walking closer to the park. 

If only it were that easy. 

Not long after we started walking, I felt fingers digging into my sides. "NO AIDEN!" I screamed, trying to run away but not getting very far. "You two are actually pretty good at this game. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm going make you giggle every chance I get." Aiden whispered. "Admit it! We're going to win!" I squealed and then all of a sudden, he stopped as he said "I wouldn't speak too soon if I were you." I stood up from where Aiden was tickling me and Emily stood up from where Steven tickled her and we both shrugged and started walking...

Only to notice a BIG problem. 

"Oh God...." I stuttered. "Is that..." Emily said as we were both frozen in place. We saw a whole bunch of monkeys, probably more that before, racing to the entrance of the park from the other side of town. Then on our other side of us, we saw the wolves racing towards us. 

"Um..."I started. "Well..."Emily said, also speechless. "RUN!" We both screamed as we both started running towards the park, hoping by some miracle we would make it to the park. 

Let's just say, we did not. 

"That game was impossible!" I told Aiden as we left Escape the Giggles. "You looked so adorable running away from the monkeys and wolves." Aiden said, laughing at me. "Shut up." I said, shoving him and he just laughed harder. "Where else are we going tonight?" Emily said. "We have one more place but it's a surprise." Aiden told us and we both groaned, making Steven and Aiden laugh at us. 

They teleported us to a movie theater where you can order your food from inside the theater. Even though the world we're in is definitely not Earth, there are still a lot of movies from Earth. Like the movie we're watching, which is called Life As We Know It. 

When we walked into the movie theater, the set up of the theater was different to say the least. "Our movie theaters are different the ones on Earth." Aiden explained. "We have ones like the ones you guys have but we also have couples theater rooms, where each chair is big enough for you to cuddle with your loved one." Aiden said as he led me to one of the chairs. "What world is this anyway?" I asked. "I'll tell you one day. I promise."Aiden said. I could see in his eyes that he really wanted to tell me but something was holding him back. I can't tell what though so I let it go. "After you 'Loved One.'" Aiden said, making me blush as a sat down and he sat down next to me. The chairs are so big, it's like we're sitting on a bed because our legs are extended out instead of touching the floor. I cuddled into Aiden side and he wrapped his arm around me, kissing my forehead before passing me a menu. 

The entire evening was just too perfect to be real. 

It wasn't long before we were back at Emily's house, cuddling in bed. He was fast asleep and I was looking at him in complete wonder. I can't believe he even gives me the time of day sometimes. 

Well, more like all the time. 

He's definitely the sweetest guy I've ever met.