Friday, January 7th Part 5

After we finish eating, we end up cuddling and flipping through the channels to find something to watch. Aiden strokes my hair as I change the channel. "Aren't you going to pick one?" He asks. "When I find something I want to watch." I said as I continue to look through the channels. We get to one channel and it's this musical channel. It's currently playing Party in the USA, which just happens to be one of my favorite songs. "SO I PUT MY HANDS UP!" I yell instead of singing as I stand on the bed and start yelling the lyrics, using the remote as a microphone and dancing around. Aiden is just looking at me like I'm a crazy woman. When the chorus ends, I turn to him and ask "You mean to tell me you don't know this song?" And he doesn't reply. Instead he stands up, takes the "microphone"/remote, and...

starts singing worse than me.

"SO PUT MY HANDS UP, THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG!!!" He says, trying to act like Miley Cyrus. I immediately start laughing, especially when he starts getting the words wrong. "THE FIREFLIES FLY AWAY!" He yells and I laugh even harder. When he's finished, he drops the mic and looks at me with a big smile on his face. "What's so funny? You didn't like my singing?" He asks innocently, sitting back down on the bed. "You sang terribly! And its not fireflies!" I say through my laughter. "Those aren't the words?!" He says with a gasp and I laugh harder. Then he grabs me and starts to tickle me. "AH!" I squeak as I continue to laugh at both the tickling and his performance. "Your laughter is addictive princess." He whispers into my neck as I laugh my head off.

After that little moment, we both decide that we should start heading to bed. So, he turns off the TV and takes the pizza box off of the bed while I get back under the covers. Then he gets under the covers with me and wraps his arms and legs around me. Then he rested his face in the crook of my neck, his breath tickling my neck. "Stop Aiden!" I giggle softly. "You want me to stop breathing?" He asks as he moves his face so he can look at me. "You know that's not what I meant." I told him and he smirked for some unknown reason. "Why are you always smirking at me?" I asked. His smirk is so attractive but it makes me nervous and gives me butterflies.

Or should I say fireflies?

"Smirks are secretive. If I told you why I smirk, it would no longer be a smirk." He said and I pouted.

Aiden eventually falls asleep and I just lay there, watching him sleep. He looks so adorable. I find it weird how I had no idea who this guy was on Tuesday and now I'm sleeping in the same bed as him.

I'm still staring at him when he starts to move in his sleep. Since he has his arms and legs wrapped around me, every time he moved, it tickled a little bit. So eventually I start giggling. "Aiden..."I whisper but he doesn't hear me and I just continue giggling. "Aiden." I say a little louder and he finally responds. "Hmm?" "You're tickling me," I tell him and his eyes slowly open. "Good." He says as he smirks before closing his eyes and snuggling up to me more. I giggle as his head finds its way to my neck and his fingers find my bellybutton. "You're crazy!" I giggle and he sighs before saying "Crazy for you."

I end up giggling myself to sleep.