Friday, January 7th Part 4

"Never....do...that...again." I breathe and he laughs. "That's a promise I can't keep princess." He says and he comes back to the head of the bed to sit in between Emily and I. "So when are you leaving Aiden?" Emily asks and Aiden smirks, turning to me before he says "I'm not. I'm spending the night."

Oh no.

"What do you mean 'You're not!'" I whine. "Aww! I thought you would be more excited." Aiden said, smirking at me and I fight the urge to roll my eyes. "You almost tickled me to death just now." I reminded him. "I would never let you die princess." He said, all of a sudden looking serious, which makes me blush and look away. "Can I sit by Alaina?" Emily asks. "Sorry but no. Alaina is in tickle jail so she has to be corner by me. And if I let you sit by her, she can easily get off the bed. But with me here and the wall on the other side, she can't escape." Aiden said, smirking at me the entire time. "Tickle Jail?" I question with a raised eyebrow and he laughs. "When does my sentence end " I ask him and he smirks. "It never does."

I don't know why but when he said that, I got butterflies.

Immediately, I look away. "Well then." Emily says. "I guess we'll need more pizza!" I laugh and then she says she's going to go order the pizza. I look outside and it's already dark. "I'm going to do change into my pajamas." I tell Aiden and he nods before allowing me off of the bed. I head into the restroom with my sleepover bag and take out my pajamas.

Oh no. Nononononononono! I brought my cropped pajamas!

This is like giving Aiden an all access pass to tickle my belly and sides!

I'm dead. I'm actually dead!

Nope! I'm not dead...yet. I just have to put these on to leave the restroom and then find Emily to get a different pajama top from her! Then I'll be fine. So I put on my pajamas and realize the my pajama pants are shorts, which give him access to tickling my thighs.

I'm dead.

So right after I put my outfit back into my bag. I slowly open the door to the bathroom and check if the coast is clear. Seeing that it is, I sigh and begin to walk to Emily's room...

And then he grabs me from behind. "I love your pajamas!" he exclaims as he immediately starts doing spiders on my bare stomach. "Wait! I want to get different pajamas!" I squealed as he walked me in the direction of the guest room instead. "Nope. You're definitely keeping these on." He said as we enter the guest room and he closes the door. Then, he turns off the main light, turns on a lamp, and places me in bed, trapping me like last time. Only this time, we both are under the covers. "Go easy on me Aiden!" I scold him and he smirks. "Of course." He says as I feel his legs try to capture my legs under the covers. I try to move them away but I can't because I'm cornered. "What are you doing?" I asked, blushing as our legs and feet fought each other. "What do you mean?" He asked innocently. His legs kept trying to wrap around either one of mine until finally both of my legs were trapped. "Are you happy now?" I asked him. Then, his toes began to tickle the bottom of mine and I started giggling. "Very." He said as his arms went under the covers to softly and slowly squeeze my sides. "Why do you always have to make me laugh?" I giggled. "I know right. I'm such a monster!" Aiden said as he squeezed my sides harder and brought his face closer to me. I start to blush before I speak again. "I'm serious!" I giggle out and he smiles. "Making you laugh makes me happy." He says as our noses touch and he stops tickling me but leaves his fingers on my sides and his toes on my foot. I of course blush as he nuzzles my nose with his and I nuzzle it back. "You're the craziest person I've ever met." I tell him honestly and he chuckles. "You're the most beautiful person I have ever met." He says and my blush deepens. He smirks as he brings his nose down to my neck and start nuzzling my neck, making me giggle again. "Quit tickling me!" I giggle and he chuckles against my neck. "Never." He whispers as he begins to kiss my neck as well, making my soft giggles increase. "Pizza's here!" Emily says as she walks in. She stops when she sees us and raises an eyebrow at our position. My face heats up when I realize how it must look. "He's just tickling me! I swear!" I giggled as Aiden finally stops but still doesn't let go of me. "Can't we eat the pizza up here?" Aiden asked Emily. "No we can't!" I scolded Aiden. "This isn't our house and..." I start and then Aiden cuts me off by squeezing my thighs. "And what?" He asks as I giggle in response. "You're so annoying!" I squeak and he laughs. "Yeah we can eat upstairs." Emily says as she leaves to get the pizza. "Aiden! Let's take a break from tickling! Please!" I squeak and he sighs before finally stopping. "Fine." He said. Then for a little while he just looks down on me while I look up at him. I feel my face heat up and he smirks. "Um..." I say nervously. "Gosh you're so adorable!" He says, finally looking away and facepalming himself. I giggle before sitting up and facing him. Emily walks into the room with the pizza box and also with Steven. "I'm back so Emily is no longer the 3rd wheel!" Steven states making Emily playfully slap his arm. Steven looks down at her and smirks, causing Emily to drop the pizza box on our bed and run saying "Enjoy the pizza!" as Steven chases after her, closing the door behind him. "Yeaaaah! Pizza!" I say, reaching for the pizza box.