Sunday, January 9th, Part 4

"I'm going to go upstairs for a little bit." I told my parents. "Hold on missy." My mom said. "Honey why didn't you tell us about Aiden sooner?" She asked. "I don't know. He kind of showed up so randomly and by the time I understood what was happening, I was starting to care about him. I didn't want you guys to freak out and send him away." I said honestly. I didn't know my parents were so understanding until now. "You have to be honest with us no matter what. This is all very shocking and surprising to us." My dad added. "I know. I'm sorry. But I swear he's a really good guy. He makes me so really happy." I told them. "I can tell. Is he not the reason you're rushing upstairs?" My dad asked, smiling at me as I started to blush. "We've been teenagers before sweetie and that's not how teenagers say bye to their girlfriends." My mom said, making me giggle and blush some more. "Especially when she just agreed to move in with him." My dad added. "We're glad you're happy and we always will be. But you need to be honest with us. We'll always understand okay?" My mom asked and I nodded before giving them both hugs. "I love you guys so much." I told them. "We love you too." They both said. When I came out of the hug, I looked at them waiting for them to say if I can go upstairs. "Alright alright. Go be with lover boy." My dad said and I smiled before running upstairs, hearing my parents laughing at my excitement from behind me.

When I got upstairs, I didn't see anyone there so I closed the door, sat on my bed, and checked my phone for any messages from him. Right as I saw that he hasn't sent anything, I felt him squeeze my sides. "Aiden!" I squealed and he chuckled before appearing in front of me and straddling my waist. "I don't know if you heard..." He said, moving his fingers to my hips. "But the most beautiful girl in the universe just agreed to move in with me and be my girlfriend." He said with a huge smile on his face while I just laid their giggling. "Nope I didn't hear Aiden." I said sarcastically, trying to move his fingers from my hips but he just moved them to my armpits. "Oh my gosh!" I squealed. "Oh really?" Aiden said. "Yeah. Who is this girl? Cause I never agreed to move anywhere." I giggled out only for him to blow a huge raspberry in my stomach. "OK OK! I WAS JOKING!" I giggled out, making him laugh and stop tickling me. "You have no idea how happy you're making me Alaina." Aiden said, laying down beside me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "You have no idea how happy you're making me Aiden." I told him honestly and I watched as he started blushing. "Awww I made you blush!" I giggled and he smirked before giving me kisses on my neck. "I can't believe I get you all to myself." He whispered as he continued to kiss me and I giggled. I've never been happier.