Monday, January 10th, Part 5

So we entered the school and school was definitely in session. Students were roaming the halls trying to get to their class and Mia lead me to a random classroom. A few students were already there. Mia and I sat in the middle of the classroom. "What now?" I asked. "Try not to laugh." She said right before the bell rang and the teacher walked in. "What do you mean?" I whispered only to be shushed by the teacher. She couldn't have explained this part to me during our walk?! "Today we're focusing on the use of metaphors and hyperboles." The teacher said, beginning to write on the board. Then, a group of 4 boys barged into the room, two of those boys being Aiden and Chris.

Of course.

"Nice of you to finally show up. Please take a seat." The teacher scolded them. Of course, the only empty seats by then were the seats behind us. Aiden sat right behind me and Chris sat right behind Mia, both of them wearing huge smirks. "Hey princess." Aiden whispered from behind me. "You two idiots trapped me in a game on my first day!" I scolded him and he laughed at me. "Alaina, is there a reason why you're talking?" The teacher asked and I shook my head no. "Well the next time you say something, you get a strike." The teacher said and I nod my head, agreeing to keep quiet. "If you get three strikes, we win this round." Aiden whispered. Of course. Then I feel him dig his fingers into my sides from behind me. My eyes widen and I bit my lip. "This feels familiar." He said as he dug his fingers deeper into my sides. I let out a squeal and quickly cover my mouth. The teacher turns her head around and looks directly at me, causing Aiden to stop. "Alaina, that's one strike missy." She said and I facepalm myself. When she turns back around, Aiden goes back to squeezing my sides. "Oh I know why this feels familiar!" Aiden said and I clamp my mouth shut. "This is exactly what happened the first day we met each other." He teased. "How romantic." I whispered out sarcastically only for him to reach over and squeeze my knees. For that one, I couldn't even hold myself together for any amount of time. I giggled out immediately and the teacher turned around. "Two strikes Alaina." The teacher said before turning back around. "You're evil." I whispered to Aiden right before he stood up to blow a raspberry in my neck, making me start giggling like crazy."ALAINA!" The teacher said, turning around to face me. This time, Aiden didn't bother stopping. He just kept blowing raspberries all over my neck. "Aiden!" I giggled. "Game over for you missy." The teacher said. Then the lights turned on and we were all back in the theater room. "So, did you like the game?" Chris asked with a smirk. "What do you think?" I asked him and he gasped at my sarcasm. "Wow, I'm sensing some attitude coming from you right now." Chris said with a smirk. "Me too." Aiden said. "So what?" I asked. "We don't tolerate having an attitude here." Chris said as he called over his two dogs. "Um, Alaina..." Mia whispered, sounding concerned, trying to warn me but I ignored her. Big mistake. "Aww you're calling on your little puppies to chase me?" I teased, only making Chris smirk even more. "You know, I can do more than just talk to animals." He said. "I can make it so that animals can speak English too." He added and I frowned at him. "So when I tell them to tickle you in a few seconds, they'll be able to tease you too." Chris smirked. "No! Chris please don't!" I giggled. "I tried to warn you." Mia said as she ran out of the room. He just smirked before snapping his fingers. "Jack, Ryan" He said. "Yeah?" Both dogs said, catching me completely off guard. "Tickle the living daylight out of Alaina." He ordered and I gulped. "I thought you would never ask." One of the dogs said before they started running towards me. I screamed before trying to run away from them but I didn't even make it out of the theater room before they both tackled me to the ground and started licking my neck and stomach. "Okay okay I'm sorry!" I giggled out. "That's so cute! She thinks that's going to make us stop!" One of the dogs said. "Not as cute as her little giggle. So adorable. Giggle some more for us." The other one said as he started nibbling my stomach. "Please! Chris!" I squealed out. "Okay okay I think that's enough for now boys." Chris said as he and Aiden laughed at my situation. "Awww but we were just warming up!" One of the dogs said as they both stopped. "Don't worry, that was just a small taste of what's to come." Chris teased. I can tell living here is going to tickle a lot.

"Okay so the last order of business is where Aiden is going to stay." Rebecca said. All of the adults have returned to the house at this point. "What do you mean?" My mom asked. "Well, Aiden and Alaina's room is under construction right now. Ever since Alaina turned in her papers actually. So Aiden doesn't have anywhere to sleep." David said. "Would it be too much of a bother for Aiden to stay with you?" Rebecca asked and I smiled immediately, loving the idea of Aiden spending the night with me every night. "Of course! It's no big deal at all!" My mom said. "Yes!" Aiden and I said at the same time. "Okay great. So I guess we'll see you on Wednesday!" Rebecca said. "Oh really? For what?" I asked. "So you can enroll and take a tour of their Just For Kids program." My mom explained. "Oooh okay." I said. "See you on Wednesday." I said, giving Rebecca and everyone else a hug. "How long until you move in?" Lilly asked. "I actually don't know." I said, looking at the adults for an answer to that question. "When your room is finished you can move in. It usually takes one to two weeks, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter." Rebecca explained. "I'll be counting down the days." I told them with a smile. "We will too!" Mia said.

By the time we got home, even though it was still day time in Flawless, it was nearly midnight in our town. "Time moves differently on Earth than it does on Flawless doesn't it?" I asked Aiden and he nodded. "Definitely." He said. We walked into the house and Aiden and I went straight to my room after saying good night to my mom and dad. Aiden plopped down on the bed immediately and I smiled at him. "Tired?" I asked and he nodded. I quickly went to go change into my pajamas in my restroom. Then I came back out and Aiden looked like he was sleeping. He looks so adorable when he sleeps. So I was careful not to wake him up. I quietly turned off the light and crawled into bed next to him, giving him a kiss on the forehead. When I did that, his eyes shoot open and he smiled. "Sorry! I didn't mean to wake you." I said. "Don't be. That's the best thing to wake up to." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and repeatedly kissing my neck. "Stop! Go back to sleep!" I giggled pushing him away. "You don't like my kisses?" He asked. "Of course I do but you kissed me one million times!" I giggled. "You're just so kissable!" He said, still kissing me. "Kissable? What does that mean?" I giggled. "It means I can't stop!" He said, kissing me more and more, making me giggle harder. "Aiden! That's enough!" I laughed, putting my hand on his mouth and pushing him away. He frowned and then squeezed my knee to get me to move my hand. "No Aiden!" I giggled, trying to get away from him but he pulled me closer, laughing at my struggling. "Okay okay! No more kisses. Just give me one more." He said and I raised my eyebrow at him suspiciously. "I'm not falling for that." I said and he laughed. "It's not a trap. I'm tired but I can't go to sleep unless I get one more kiss from my beautiful girlfriend." He said, making me blush. Ugh how is he this perfect? "Fine. One more kiss." I said, moving my hands away from pushing his head away. He smirked before giving me a soft kiss on the lips, leaving me smiling like an idiot. Then, just like I thought he would, he moved from my lips to my neck, blowing a huge raspberry! "Aiden! You said one more!" I giggled, pushing his head away. "That wasn't a kiss though. Do you want me to do it again so you can make sure?" He said with a smirk. "How am I ever going to sleep with you in my bed?" I asked him. "What's that supposed to mean?" He asked. "You're a tickle monster." I teased and he smirked. "Correction, I'm your tickle monster." He said, making me blush. "And I'm the one who's having trouble falling asleep with all of this beauty and adorable-ness sleeping next to me." He added. "Shut up." I said, trying to push him away so he wouldn't see me get flustered. "It's true!" he said, purposefully remaining face to face with me. "You're amazing." he said. "Not as amazing as you are." I told him, making him smile. "Alright let's go to bed for real this time." I told him. "Yes ma'am." he said as we both laid our heads on our pillows. Aiden pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest, listening to his soft breathing. I felt him kiss the top of my head which only made butterflies flutter in my stomach. "Go to sleep Aiden." I scolded, making him laugh. "Good night cutie." He said. "Good night handsome." I said back.