Chapter 7. What? Aliens? (part 1)

Back on a mission! Only you get trapped with the bots. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
Part 1
.
Reader p.o.v

You slammed your hand on the alarm. It was eight o'clock in the morning. You still felt refreshed after your midnight walk. You got up. Stripping out of your pyjama clothes. You smiled as you could hear made groan. Also hearing Graham saying "I know. We all know you don't like to stand up in the morning" he said. You looked down at yourself. Some scars on your legs. Turning your back to a mirror. One hand side scar there. You got dressed. You had been saving people your whole life. Dangerous savings. But it was what it was. This was made for you. You felt like saving and helping other people was just your thing. You were made for it. Just like the family burns.

Quickly finishing getting dressed and brush your hair. When you opened the door Dani did as well. "Oh good morning" she said happily. "Good morning" you said back. "Did you get a little sleep here?" She asked. You stretched your arms above your head. Cracking some bones. "Actually yes. I really am enjoying the bed" you said closing your door behind you. "Good to hear" she said. "You hungry?" Dani asked. You smiled. "Bet" you said. Walking with her to the kitchen.

"Good morning y/n" Cody greeted first. Graham had food in his mouth but waved. "Good morning guys" you said taking a seat next to Cody and Graham. "Here" kade said  getting a bit up from his chair to place a slide of bread on your plate. Um. Apparently he just wanted to help you. "Thx" you said shorty.

Your ears catched a soft creaking sound. You turned your head. "Hello all" chief greeted taking a seat as well. "Morning chief" you said. He was wearing his usual policy outfit.

Well everybody was. It was their work clothing. You began to smeer some butter on your bread. Then covering it in peanut butter/chocolate grease. And took a bite.

*Loud alarm sound*

You choked on your food. Just like the rest. "That's the siren for fire!" Cody said hands slammed on the table. Everybody got up. Storming away downstairs. Cody getting to the communication post. The five of you rolling down the fireman pole. You thought. A fire again?. These folks weren't very good with keeping them away. But who knows what happened. The robots got up from the bunker. And you could swear their eyes scrolling to to chief. Almost humanly. You shook it off. Probably not. Just your imagination.

Your heart decided to beat a little faster. You weren't nervous for the what was about to happen. Everything could happen. You already knew that. But the eyes of the newest robot technology was making you happy? Hot? Something like that. You quickly let that thought go.

Nice. I updated.
Word count 491
Comicmaker12