Chapter 1. Griffin Rock

(The pants you're wearing

(The pants you're wearing. Together with a white shirt)

You got on the boat that would bring you to Griffen Rock. It was gonna take more then a hour. But you didn't mind.  It was going to be worth it. You brought your backpack with you. Chief told you he would take care to everything. You only took the things you needed the most. But since you've been living in the army that was your home. The chief probably has a room for you. The last call was a hour ago. So he would know you would arrive soon. You looked around the waters. "Woah!" A men screamed. You turned your head. A men had fallen over board. Well he was overboard but still holding on to the ship. His legs dangling into the water. "I got you!" You said grabbing both his arms as you lifted him up. The men thanked you. "Just doing my job" you smiled.

----------

"Alright team. I have an announcement to make" chief said as everyone got together. "Today-" Charlie got interrupted by the alarms going off. "A fire at the major house" Cody said as he got his phone from his pocket. "Alright team. I'll tell you later the announcement" chief said. "Rescue bots. Roll to the rescue!" Heatwave said as he transformed and the other three bots did to. Dani got inside blades, kade by heatwave, Graham by boulder and the chief stepped inside chase. Cody running back to his station. "What is the announcement sir? If I may ask" chase asked out curiosity. "Someone is coming ov-" chief tried to say but got interrupted again. "There are people still inside the building!" Dani said as she flew with blades over the building on fire. "Copy that" chief stepped out. Chase transformed.

Chief and chase held the citizens away and heatwave and kade three water over the building. Boulder getting the humans out the building. Luckily the fire wasn't a real deal so the fire had stopped. Graham and boulder make sure there wern't other problems and checked the building. "Good job team" chief said. "let's head back I'm hungry" kade said. "Really kade?" Dani asked. After one last checkup the team headed back. "The building needs to be destroyed. The damage is to big to live 100% safe" Graham said with his digital tablet. Chief nodded. "Hey dad. What was it you were trying to say before the rescue?" Cody said getting out of the lift and walking towards the group.

"Ah yes, as I was trying to say today. A old friend is coming over to help us by our rescues" chief said. "Who is it?" Graham asked. The doorbell rang. "I guess we're going to find out" Dani said. "Should we keep up our act chief?" Heatwave asked. "Yes maybe that's the best. We don't want to scare her the first minutes she's here" chief said. Heatwave nodded. "She?" Kade said smiling. Dani, Graham, and Cody groaned. Alright knowing what was going to happen.

Word count 508
Comicmaker12