Chapter 4. The Idiot Driver

Chapter 4 already. Damm. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Meanwhile while kade was driving he kept talking about how great he was. You laughed at some things. But as you listed you kept your eyes on the road. Kade closed his eyes sometimes as he talked. Like he wasn't worried about crashing the car. "So there I was. Alone as the octopus crawled towards me" kade said. "So what happened? You got attacked?" You asked to your suprise. "Yes! But of course I could grab it by the slimy tentacles and threw it back in the sea" kade finished proudly. "Eww" you said grinning. "The driver is seen three streets a head of you" suddenly chief said through the communication link. "Understood" kade said making a hard turn to right. "Poor wheels" you muttered. It would burn away with his driving.

"Don't worry I know what to do" kade said. That was true. You didn't know how much rescues he had done or other important jobs. So you trusted him. And hey he was a childhood friend. So you knew him longer then today. You and kade spotted the orange car. With a pretty big dent in the doors. "I'm putting my money on that car" you said. It was obvious that was the car. And now the driver. You got out the fire truck. Kade slammed the door shut behind him. The driver was nowhere to be seen. "Hallo?" Kade said looking around. The car was left and so  nobody was here. The person could be now anywhere. And he needed to pay a fine for his actions. "This just got a harder job" kade said annoyed.

You could swear the car groaned. Kade was nagging. But you let it slide. "Dani could you be our eyes in the sky?" You asked. With one click on the communication com. "Sure" Dani said. Answering back. "Thanks" you said. Kade got back inside. You did to. It was going to be search party. Miss Neederlander didn't see the driver. So it could be a woman or men.

Meanwhile with Graham and boulder. They brought the totally broken car to the scrapyard. And Chief brought back miss Neederlander back home. The whole ride she was saying how rude it was driving away without stepping out. And things like that. Chase wished he could turn off his audio. (Hearing). But both human and bot were enough trained to pay attention and be nice towards any expectations. As he dropped off miss Neederlander they saw a woman with orange clothes. Of course there was nothing wrong with it. But the woman looked suspicious. "Sir. Do you think?" Chase asked. Following the woman with his eyes. "I'm going to ask the lady a few questions" chief said stepping out and walking towards her.

"Excuse me miss. But I like to ask you a few questions" chief Charlie asked kindly. She could be the one or just a person who liked the colour orange. The woman looked sweaty at him. "Oke I confess! My phone rang and I picked up. Only to drive through red and bumping into a car!. It wasn't my intention!" she said hands on her face. Chief sighed. "Then why didn't you step out and checked on the person who was in the car?" He asked. "I got scared! Afraid of what was going to happen. So I dropped the car a few streets off" she said. Defeated. "Do you have any insurance? Because the damage was quite big" chief said. The woman nodded. Chief held his communication con. "We've found the driver. It was one big accident. I'll bring the lady to miss Neederlander. So they can handle it off together. And to apologize for her actions" chief said.

"Copy that" kade, Graham and Dani said getting back to the firehouse.

Next chapter: A Midnight Walk.
Word count 649
Comicmaker12