Chapter 11. Some relaxing time

See here, chapter 11. The update we have all been waiting for. Hope you enjoy.
.
And by the way, who's you're favourite character in transformers rescue bots?
.
"We managed to stop te fire" kade proudly said.
.
.
Your p.o.v

I am impressed that the team managed to control the fire. And even put it out. I complimented the team on it. We all got back to the firehouse. It had been a hard and long day. Once inside the base I got out of Chase together with chief. The others following along as the bots transformed too. I start stretching as I noticed Cody came running. "Y/n are you alright?" He asked like the sweet boy he was. But he was referring to when the fire grew larger and the cave I was in collapsed. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine Cody, thank you very much for asking" I said. A small smile formed on Cody his mouth. Happy you were alright. I then got reminded of Blades his wound. How could I forgot about that!. I turned around towards Blades. Boulder, Graham and Dani were next to Blades. "How did that happen?" Cody asked as he made a small run to the bot. "I was flying low to land on the ground. But the wind blew the fire towards us. Setting a tree on fire which later fell against my tail rotor" Blades explained.

"We will have this fixed in no time" Dani said as a comfort. "Right Graham?" She asked with a bit worry. You could tell their connections with the robotic lifeform were very strong. "Absolutely" Graham said confident. I stood next to Graham as he had a blueprint on his tablet. I curious watched as he drew a few things on the blueprint. Then the front window on Boulder his chest began to shine. As the blueprint appears on it. Together with Graham's his small notes. "See? We can easily replace it or we can bow it back into it's original form" Graham said. "All though, replacing takes longer" Boulder said adding.

"And even if it doesn't get replaced, it will still work as good like before?" Heatwave asked. It surprised me when heatwave got into the conversation. His character told me he was more of an action men. Doing stuff, instead of waiting and not doing it. I could see why he was the leader of his team. He showed care. "Who's hungry?" Kade said breaking the talk as he walked away. A smile formed on my face. Was this guy always hunger or what?. I could hear a groan. Must mean this had happened again.

-

I leaned back on the chair at the other side of the firehouse. Back in my non working clothes just like the others. Dani was sitting next to me. Enjoying the warmth of the sun as well. As I looked around, chief seemed to talk with Chase. While Boulder, Cody and Blades were playing a chess game. While Kade was working out. Lifting a heavy weight. Heatwave was on the track a little further racing. I exhaled as I closed my eyes again. But then suddenly the sun got blocked. When I leaned a bit up and opened my eyes I found Graham smiling. As he pushed his glasses a bit up. "Hey Graham" I greeted first. A small blush appeared on his cheeks. "H-hello y/n, I have something for you" Graham said. I flipped my legs over the chair so he could sit next to me. "Something for me?" I asked surprised. He nodded as he sat down next to me. I couldn't remember Graham being a little shy. But I let it slip. For now then. "This is still a prototype but I would like for you to test it out" he said. Holding out a grey a like bracelet.

I held my left arm out. Since he was sitting at my left I thought that would be easier. "Oh and what is it exactly?"  I asked curious as he clipped it shut around my wrist. "Well it's an electronic booster. I've been working on it for some time now" Graham said. "So when I'm on a high mountain I will be still available to send messages or call someone?" I asked surprised. "Correct. We have had enough missions were the signal could not get through the ground when being in a cave" he said. I bumped my shoulder slightly against his. "Why are you so smart?" I said. Complimenting him. He rubbed his neck at that. "Not as smart as Doc though" he said.

"Who?" I asked. I didn't know anyone called doc. "Oh sorry you don't know him. Everybody calls him Doc. But his name is Ezra. He is really brilliant. It's how I got my idea in the first place" he said while looking at the bracelet. "Well you made it" I said smiling as I gave him a hug. Happy he choose me to try it out. His blush got even worse.

Nothing is better then some free and relaxing time after hard work is done. Graham you are so nice!
Word count 867
Comicmaker12