epilogue

Five years later.........

"Eomma!!!". A little girl run towards Jisoo and hug the woman.

"Oh! Ella!! Where's you're Mommy Jen??" Jisoo ask her daughter.

" I don't know....." The obvious lie didn't go unnoticed by her mother.

"You're lying , Where is Mommy Jen or I will not give you a chocolate milk ice cream late-" Jisoo didn't finish when her daughter cover her mouth with the girl little hand.

"Eomma don't do that!!!.... Ok I will tell you some things I know, Mommy Jen go out with aunt Lisa they just go out with each other, I think aunt Lisa is buying a new skateboard for Chaeli" the girl again lied but her mother didn't notice it.

"Oh! Ok, let's go to the kitchen I make some dessert for you" Jisoo happily said

" Jinjja!!? Eomma saranghae!!" Ella shout and tightly hug her eomma.

__________

Hours had passed and Jennie are still not home, Jisoo started to panick and called her wife but Jennie is not answering her phone.

She walked to her daughter room to ask the girl, as she was about to knock a hand cover her mouth and eyes.

"Mhmmmp!!!" Jisoo tried to escape but the person seems so strong.

Then she pass out.....

"Oh God!!!......Jennie unnie will kill me" said Lisa as she carry Jisoo.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lisa and Seulgi are now infront of their destination.... Nervous is what they feel, the girl are still not waking up and it's getting them nervous.

The plan is to cover Jisoo eyes so she can't see anything until they reach the destination, but Lisa decided to scare the girl and it really did.

Chaeyoung, Irene, Sana, and Lia are outside the car looking confused why the two are still not going out on the car.

They knock on the door and it opened slowly with the face of nervous Lisa and Seulgi.

"What happened? Why you two took so long to open the car door??" Chae ask.

" Oh! Uhmm! We have a little problem....." Lisa nervously smile.

"What is it???" The girl ask sensing that there's a 'little' problem.

"Uh-" Lisa cutted of by Seulgi.

"Weresorrywedidtmeanttodothattojisoo" Seulgi said like a fastest rapper in the whole world

" Uh what??" Irene ask

"Tell me guys what did you do??" Sana said with a stern voice that sent shiver to the two spine's

" Please don't be angry..... So you guys said cover her eyes but we decided to shock Jisoo and we cover her mouth I think she over shock and passed out" Seulgi said with shaky voice.

" You what???!!!!!!" All the girls ask

"We didn't mean though she just passed out!!!" Lisa said

"How are we going to dress and put makeup on her!!" The girl panicked.

" Don't worry maybe she will wake up... I have an idea!!" Lisa said

"What is it don't do stupid Lisa even I love you, I love my unnie more" chae said

" Ouch babe that's hurt... But trust me this time"

___________

"Is this ok??" Sana ask as she hold a bucket of water

" Yes Sana-ah just do it and she will wake up" Lisa said

"Ok I can do this... In 1....2......"

" 3..."

Splash!!!

" Ahhhhhh!!!"

" Ahhhhhh!!!!"

" Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

They all shout when Jisoo shout

" W-what happened??" Jisoo asked

" Hi unnie! Ehehe you know I didn't mean to do that to you!!" Lisa nervously said

" What do you me- ...... Yahhh!!! Wtf- why did you do that!!!!"

" I didn't mean to do that!!!!" Lisa said running her life away from hell

" Hey unnie stop.... Lisa go away now!!" Chaeng said sternly and Lisa nodded as fast as she can

" Ok unnie let's do what we need"

______________

"And done!!" Sana said as she perfectly place the make-up set on the table.

"Wow!!! Unnie you look great!!" The girls cheered

" Uh! Thanks! But can I ask what is happening???"

" Nope just go with the flow and you will know it later, but for now let's cover you're eyes and go to the venue"

The girls walk to the center when they put Jisoo it the center they pull off the handkerchief and left the girl in the middle of the room.

"Uhmm?? Guys where am I???" Jisoo shout

Suddenly her wife is now infront of her and dance her in the middle.

" Hi chu this is our school, the first time we met is here and the first time I'm inlove is in this place too..... You're just a typical new girl when you came here and I'm such a bully and look at us now being a couple, let's enjoy this day for us and for the rest of our lives!" Jen said as other couple dance with them in the center.....

The End

_________________________

Guys some of you are confuse about "my new secretary" I'm sorry but I unpublished it and I will make a new story, I just can't pick which one because I have many draft.... Maybe I will ask you guys which one do you like on my draft.

And thanks for the support you guys gave me this is Limario_0 authornim..... Let's just meet on the next book

Nyeongan readers😏🍉