Chapter 5

Jennie Pov

Mr. Kim came back with two people following him but I can't see who it is, but when Mr. Kim introduce us who is his son and daughter me, Chaeng and Lisa shocked when we see who it is.

It's Irene of redvelvet and Jin of Bts, but I get confused why I didn't see them hanging out in school, but I get confused when there's no two girl because Mr Kim said three girl not one.

After I kept thinking where's the two other girl Irene spoke.

"Good afternoon Sir, Ma'am" Irene said in our parents, then Jin spoke too "good afternoon sir, ma'am were sorry we let you wait"

"Oh it's okay, but where's your two siblings" Lisa mom said, "where are they Irene" Irene mom said.

"Oh they are upstairs they use the secr-" Irene didn't finish her sentence when.

"Oppa Eomma I'm hungryyyyy" someone shout that voice is familiar to me but I don't know who it is, I turn to the voice came from and I'm shocked again, because its dahyun from twice.

"Hey you punk, we have a visitors so be quite" Irene said to dahyun but we heard it.

"Ok stop guys, but where's your yeodongsae?" Their mom said, "oh!! Eomma she's lazy to get down" dahyun said, "huh? But your yeodongsae never get lazy" Mrs. Kim said.

"Well she read a book that make her super lazy" dahyun said, "well that's not lazy for her because she's samarter than you" Mrs. Kim said making all of us laugh.

"Yah Eomma!!"

"Ok that's enough, just introduce yourself first to our visitors" Mr. Kim said

"I'm Kim Seokjin ma'am, sir, and you three, I'm the older in our sibling"

"I'm Bae joohyun Kim maam, sir and you three,I'm the second in the siblings"

"Well I'm Kim Dahyun sir,ma'am, and you three, and I'm the third in the sibling"

"Oh my God all of you are handsome and beautiful, I wish I can see you're youngest sister I think she's beautiful too like you, Btw I'm Mrs. Kim too and this is My Husband" mom said referring to dad.

"Im Mrs. Park and this my husband"

"I'm Mrs. Manoban and this is my husband"

"Well good afternoon Mr and Mrs park, Kim and Manoban" they said in unison.

"Girls introduce yourself to Kim siblings" aunt park said

"Hi I'm Lisa Manoban"

"Park Chaeyoung"

"Jennie Kim"

We said and bow to them," we know who you are guys" dahyun said

"Really" mom said excitingly, "uhm yes they are famous in our school their group name is BLACKPINK, and mine is twice, Irene unnie had Redvelvet and oppa had BTS" dahyun said.

"Well how about your youngest sister?" Mrs. Park said.

"Oh she's new in our school, because when she's little she is in America and not here in Korea, but we visit her there sometimes, but now she's transfer in our school"

"Well I want to se-" mom didn't finish her sentence when

To be continued.................

Sorry guys I didn't update because I have to study and now I just don't have class that's why I think that I need to update.

Nyeongan😁❤️