Chapter 25

It's the day for them.... Their reunion will be celebrate in one of the biggest hotel and restaurant in Seoul Korea.

But of course no one knew that Park Chaeyoung and Kim Jisoo will attend because since the incident the two brunette left the school.

Author Pov

The MC is now welcoming some of the students.

The first person to come is Ryujin and next is Hyunjin.

The two person talk for a bit...

"Where's you're sister??" Ryujin ask the brother of her friend.

"Let's just say that she woke up pretty late" Hyunjin said "but... I think she's in the car now"

"Ok then.. but do you think Chae Unnie and Jisoo Unnie will come" Ryujin ask

"Don't know either... Since they broke up and left, Jennie Unnie become a bully again and always go to bar" he said.

"Hmm then let's just wait then" Ryujin said as they wait for they're other classmate.

Jenlisa Pov

As we enter our eyes are wide because the heck.....

Why is Bts, Red velvet, Twice and Exo are here.... They are our senior so it's rare to find them here.

We head to them and ask why are they here.

"Oh! Did jimin didn't said that this is reunion for the whole top group in our school??" Jin Oppa said

We face Jimin Oppa but we saw his shadow fade away.

"That brat!! ...Yah!!! Park Jimin!!! ...You Little Bratt!!" Jin Oppa Voice echo in the hotel.

"Chill Oppa we just get here, don't mind Jimin Oppa cuz I help him too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" Dahyun Unnie said as she ran away too

"Haish that two brat, that's why their sister is brat too" Jin oppa sigh

"Yah! I'm not a brat and fyi Jisoo is not that brat and for Chaeyoung she's a church girl not like that boy over there" Irene unnie said as she point to Jimin Oppa.

"But... Will chu and chae are going here?" Irene unnie said in low tone but we still heard it.

"Yah!! Don't cry you're s-such a c-cry ba-by" Jin oppa said as he cry too.

"You're such an idiot, how can you say that when you're crying too" Irene Unnie said as she pulled back from the hug.

"I just told you that were idiot right??" He ask

"Nah! You said we you're siblings are the idiot one and not us" Unnie said

"Ok let's stop because the show will start now" lisa said as she pull the two away from each other.

I look around to find one brunette but I cant even see a shadow from her, i wonder if she's coming and of course how can I find her when all of us had masked so we can't see the person on the other hand unless you said you're name.

Jisoo Pov

We're here but we're not going to them cuz it still hurt us.

But I think we have no choice as my siblings know that I'm here and they're now calling me.

"Unnie Oppa i know all of you miss me but 'please don't tell them' " i said and they nod, they know who am I referring to.

We stay away from them and looked around and talk to some people who know us.

A few talking and walking the people suddenly walk to the center and dance with the person they just pull.

We watch them dancing but suddenly someone offer a hand infront of me and it's......... Jennie, wth did my siblings tell her.

"Oh uhmm hi!! Can I dance you" she said shyly, hmm maybe she didn't know me... So I just nod

She pull me up and we walk through the center, she hold my hand and we sway in the middle.

"Btw... Im sorry bacause you're the one I pick, i just didn't know who will be my partner... I'm waiting for someone but I think she will never go here after some problem with the two of us" she said sadly and i know that I'm the one who she referring to.

I just looked at her and observed her face.

"Oh uhmm I'm Kim Jennie... And you are??" She ask.

I just look again at her and point at my throat indicating that my throat hurts but that's just a lie so she can't hear my voice.

"Oh! I see maybe some warm water so it will get better" she said and again I just nod.

"So I'm just talking to you even I don't know who you are but ok let me start... Actually I have a lover we are happy like really really happy, i spent so much time for her..."

"But you know I think forever is not for us cuz we broke up.... After that broke up we change, yeah you hear me.. we change, me and my friend to got break up with her girlfriend same day and time with me... Our girlfriend never listen to us and just go somewhere that we didn't know"

"They didn't even know that we never cheat on them we just got really drunk and when I am drunk I think she's the girl infront of me until... My friend snap at me and i realized that it's not my girlfriend and my girlfriend is in my back" she tell me the story and i can see her tears falling to her cheeks.

I never felt that my tears are falling too, i cupped her cheeks and removed the tears.

"I just want to explain but she never give me a chance" she said and look at me.

After all of her story i understand now all of it.... I stre again at her and o can't take it anymore... The pain in my heart just left and i don't want to lose her now, but i cant i still felt hurt when I see her face.

Suddenly i push my my face a little closer and see that her eyes are still on me... So I close the gap between us, at first she's shock but she still respond.. i moved away and face her.

"Why did you do that??" She ask a little angry i think

Ok i will let her hear my voice just this time.

"B-because i still l-love you" i said then kiss her again and run away, leaving her alone there.

To be continued......

Kdjjsskshjsk ok hi guys, i still have an exam but y'all need some update so here ya go.

Btw thank you for 9k+ read and i don't know how many votes tho sksajsks but still thank you guys.

Ok so bye.... Nyeongan readers 😏🍉

I love you guys please take care of yourself too 💗😘 - xoxo limario