Donkeys help

Donkey gets off of the dragons back and walks over to you. 

"Never seen you around here, you here to wipe Shreks ass?" He asks you with a smile. You stare at him and think to yourself. Maybe I could get help from him. If you lied that you were here to do that then he'd help let you in and talk to Shrek. 

"Yeah actually I am here to do that. Could you help me get in?" You ask the surprised donkey. He starts to laugh and nods his head. He keeps banging on the door telling Shrek to open the door.

"Shrek there's someone here to wipe your ass, open up!" donkey keeps shouting. Finally the sexy ass ogre opens the door and looks at both of you.

"Can you please get out of her already!" he says to you angrily. Donkey lets out a gasp. *Le gasp*

"Thats no way to treat someone thats here to wipe your ass!" Donkey says. 

"I dont need someone to wipe my ass Donkey!" he yells.

"Whats going on out here?" questions someone from inside the house.

You look inside the house and see... THAT HOE THAT TOOK YOUR MANZ AWAY FROM YOU!!

To be continued....

Hope yall enjoyed! Its gonna get spicy is the next chapter so if you don't like spicy foods then leave. Comment and share. Follow us on Intsagram!!!! our account is maniacdrawings