Fiona

You look at her and you can feel rage building up inside of you. You're so much hotter than her! You knew you could get Shrek in no time. The question was, how do you get rid of Fiona??? Kill her perhaps?? Turn her into a frog?? The possibilities were endless!! BBUUTT you decided to just steal him with your looks and personality...... for now.

Shrek turns to her and says "I have no idea whats going on!! They found me and now they won't leave me alone!! And donkey is joining in with them saying they're here to wipe my ass!!" She looks at him super confused and then turns to you. 

"So who exactly are you and what do you want with us?" She says to you. You were looking at Shrek imagining your life with him and then you snapped out of it.

"Huuuuhhh?? Oh yeah whats up my name is y/n and I appeared in the swamp. And I dont want anything to do with this "us" I just want something to do with Shrek" you say to her. You could see her start to get mad at the last part.

"And what do you want with him??" she asked angrily. >:( ggggrrr Fiona angry.

"Don't worry about what. Oh did I mention I appeared in the swamp??" you mentioned it again to get her to chill out.

"You appeared in the swamp??" she asks you. 

"Yeah I woke up in this swamp cause of magical forces. Would you like to here about it I can come in and tell you." you say to her. Donkey then says "OMG I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT COME ON LETS GO IN!"

You two barge into the house and sit down. Finally you were in his house! You start to tell them the story of what happened.

They all thought it was a weird situation. 

"Hey I gotta go take a shit where's your bathroom?" you ask them. They tell you where and you go to use it. It was outside and the bathroom smelled like pure shit. After you were done you opened the door to see Fiona. You slapped her and said "if you get in my way I'll throw shit at you"

to be continued....

Hope you enjoyed. Not really that much spice so maybe next chapter I'll have spice. Follow us on Instagram our account is maniacdrawings