The End

You quickly realized that she could tell Shrek what you did so you ran back inside. You cried saying how Fiona had slapped you. Fiona quickly came running into the house and said she didn't.

You said how she was jealous of your good looks and amazing personality. And thats when it happened. Shrek took a nice long look and you and finally realized that YOU were meant for him. The YOU had wanted to be around him since you first met. 

"Fiona we're getting a divorce now I'm sorry" he said to her. She started crying "Why are you saying that Shrek?" 

"Because y/n is right for me not you" he said as he pulled you into a kiss. Then you said she might harm you and that a divorce wasn't enough. Shrek and donkey agreed and said to feed her to the dragon. The dragon had a fantastic dinner and you and Shrek got married and had 2 kids.

The end.

Hope you enjoyed the story. Again no spice cause I said whatever. Again follow us on Instagram, our account is maniacdrawings. We're aiming for 2k followers by the end of February so if you followed it would be greatly appreciated and we'll even draw you a Shrek pic. Just comment Shrek on our latest post when you follow and we'll be sure to draw him for you. Thank you so much!