Fresh Air

PREVIOUSLY :
Bakugo inquired, "Are you okay?"
You quickly nodded your head and insured all was perfectly fine, and after a good while of somehow convincing him, he left the room before saying, "don't forget to answer  the message I sent ya." And with that he was gone.
That sentence confused you, but it was the lesser feeling you felt at the moment, for the gloomy feeling behind your back felt greater.

================================
Blank. So angry, frustrated to the level he couldn't feel anything. Angry at himself for snapping at a sentence the girl probably didn't even mean to say, angry at Bakugo now looking like the good guy here, scared. He felt threatened, as if Bakugo will snatch her away anytime from him, that she'll feel safer, happier with him. Todoroki felt darkness entering his vision again, but it ached him; he wasn't going to let himself cause harm to her anymore.

Y/n sighed as she was about to turn around, expecting to see a furious Todoroki, but instead the other turned out to be quicker, swiftly passing her and exiting the room they shared, leaving Y/n all by herself and the tense atmosphere of the room. She winced, as he closed the door, softly. Honestly she would've felt better if he had just slammed the door, as this calm demeanor spoke louder, alerting her.
The h/c haired female glanced down at her form that was still covered in a mere blanket, and she chuckled at the silliness of the situation ; only then her cheeks blushed crimson red, remembering that both Shōto and Katsuki had seen her like this, not in her proper state. She hurried to grab a change of clothes from her closet, scooting off to the bathroom to get dressed.

Once she was clothed in a cream colored long sleeved v-neck and midi length black skirt, Y/n put on her ankle boots, grabbed her first necessity stuff and left the room, of course, locking the door. Some fresh air would do her good, so she headed out to the nearby park. Y/n pulled out her phone and earphones, plugging them in and pressing the play button to the collection of songs YouTube offered, feeling the beautiful vocals bringing peace to her mind; WAP was truly a masterpiece.
As the next song, less entertaining than the previous one, came on, Y/n wondered if she should go look for him. Todoroki seemed pretty upset after their encounter, but maybe it'd be wiser to leave him be for now. What would she say to him anyway? 'Sorry that you almost choked me to death?' No, no, she needed more time and information before approaching him. Y/n remembered how bravely Bakugo defended her and saved her from the ice boy's grip a while ago, deciding to give a call to him; maybe she'd gain information on Shōto from him.

After a few short rings Bakugo picked up, immediately going off on her :" Y/n? Are you okay? Did he pull anything else on you? I swear if that freak-" he couldn't finish his angry blabbering as you interrupted him:"Yes, yes, Katsuki, all's good, no worries! I was wondering, maybe we can meet up? Are you free now?"
You could hear him exhaling shortly, composing himself before replying :"Yeah, I was about to go and roast his dumb frozen brain, but since you called, I'll reschedule it to sometime later," he chuckled, earning a soft giggle escaping from you.
"Alright, come as soon as you can then, I'll be waiting in the park," with that you ended the call, exploring what the astonishing park had to offer. The gardeners had surely put their heart and soul in their work here, as all the flowers and plants looked luscious and well taken care of.

After a few minutes you heard running footsteps behind you. Turning around you saw Bakugo, both grinning as you noticed each other.
"Hi again," Bakugo said, trying his best to flash a charming smile. Y/n could see he had ran all the way here after you had ended your phone conversation, and with this silly smile in addition, the spiky blonde truly amused her. She couldn't help but pull his cheek a little but, great confusion visible in the male's scarlet eyes.
He removed her hand, holding it, looking at the girl in front of him in concern : "You- did he hurt your head or somethin'? That was.. weird.." Bakugo glanced away from your amused e/c stare, his cheeks dusting light pink.
"And you holding my hand after a simple action isn't weird?" you teased him, breaking out into laughter as he yanked his hand out of your grip to scratch the back of his head in slight embarrassment.
"... Anyway, I'm glad you called back, that means you checked my message."

His words confused you. That's right, Bakugo did mention a message as he was leaving, but she never checked her phone afterwards.
"What message are talking about.." you muttered, as you grabbed your phone and unlocked it. There weren't any new messages besides the few notifications from other apps, which made your eyebrow arch.
"Ya know, the one where I was asking you to call as soon as you can. It really isn't there?!" Bakugo reached for your phone, but you quickly put it away.
"It doesn't matter anymore now, does it? I called you back. Is there something you wanted to talk about?"