Mind Twist

Two, quite muscular hands with slender fingers grabbed the girl's device, easily unlocking the phone and checking the new message - it was from Bakugo.  Turquoise and gray colored eyes narrowed in irritation, deleting the message that he found as an eyesore for.. some reason.

He was very annoyed and displeased with himself, which was rather unusual. Well, don't get him wrong, he still thought he couldn't be good or strong enough for the bastard that was his father, but this was on a whole new level. All the time while he was training, he couldn't get you out of his head. It's as if you had put some sort of magic over him, and he hated it. He tried to put all of his frustration in the training, but with no luck.

The boy was left with no room to his thoughts as he heard the bathroom door open. He quickly put the phone where it previously was and glanced at your form, looking you from head to toe--well, at least tried to, but to no avail - a cloth was thrown in his face before he could get a good look at your barely clothed body.
He rolled his eyes and removed the towel from his face, only to see a furious and embarrassed (y/n) with a blanket securely covering her form.

Todoroki snickered and threw the cloth on the floor, plopping in his own bed, crossing his arms behind his head. He closed his eyes and spoke in a quiet, bored tone :"There wasn't much to see anyway, so don't worry."
Your eyes only widened in rage and oh, how you wished to do something bad to him at the moment, but you knew better than that - he was the pro heros son after all. That couldn't stop you from replying to him, though :" As if I care, you probably have nothing under that quirk too!!-"

You quickly stopped yourself and looked down, as you understood you had gone a bit too far with it, and even with someone as annoying as him, he didn't deserve such words, "I'm sorry, I just sna-" you tried to apologize to him, only to feel a cold hand suddenly clutching at your throat.

Your brows furrowed as you started trying to get out of his grip, it was only making you more tired than you already were and his eyes- when you glanced at them, you immediately looked away. The turquoise colored eye shone with rage and a hint of insanity, it held sadism, and, as it seemed, a hidden sadness as well. God knows what he was thinking at that moment, but (y/n) for sure wasn't ready to know that yet. Oddly enough, you could kind of feel him holding himself back.

As tears were starting to come from the corners of your eyes, you heard the door open, and noticed spiky sandy blonde hair in the corner of your eye. Bakugo angrily pulled todoroki away from you and shook his collar, basically spitting various questions and insults in his face.

A few moments later you finally started to catch your breath and looked at the two in wonder. Todoroki looked confused and disappointed as Bakugo couldn't stop his outrage, "seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with you?! Have you lost your damn mind? Why the hell would you hurt the poor girl?!-" and it wasn't stopping.

You wished to step up and make him stop, but realized that you still were bare, hiding with a plain blanket. But, understanding that the situation won't stop by itself, you tightened the blanket around yourself and put yourself between the two boys, stomping on Bakugos foot to make him snap back to his normal state. Weirdly enough, this method worked and he turned his attention to you, his red eyes softening instantly, and the hand that had clutched Todorokis shirt wanted to shift to your cheek, but he stopped himself mid-way. Bakugo inquired, "Are you okay?"

You quickly nodded your head and insured all was perfectly fine, and after a good while somehow convincing him, he left the room before saying, "don't forget the give me an answer to the message I sent ya." And with that he was gone.
That sentence confused you, but it was the lesser feeling you felt at the moment, for the gloomy feeling behind your back felt greater.