Conversation

"What? What was that white thing? Wasn't it a rabbit or something?" you asked the old guy.
"Or something. It was that celestial that you mentioned, though I can't tell precisely what exactly was that. Maybe an angel? Hehe, who knows," he smiled warmly again.

The rest of group seemed really puzzled, but you decided that you'd explain everything later to them.
"Could we talk privately?" you asked, but Bakugou soon interfered
"There's no way I'm letting you talk with that ol' man. I don't trust him, and now I can't even trust my food!" He threw his hands up exaggerating.

You simply stood up and went in the staff room with the old, smiling man, feeling everyone's worried and suspicious eyes burning on both of your backs.

Once he closed the door, you started questioning him
"Who are you and how did you know I was dealing with a celestial?"
"Oh, right, I never showed my face back there, did I?" he chuckled heartedly.
His face becoming serious, he said "I am the Third Hokage Sarutobi, and I had a little chat with you back there in Konoha in my office. Remember now?"

Your eyes widened remembering the man in white clothes.
"You're him? But how? I thought I transported back here alone. How did you manage to come with me?"
"Ah, and this isn't my real body, as your powers can only handle mind transportation. And I traveled with you using my secret genjutsu, " the old hokage said.

"Wait, what? I have some kind of powers? Since when?" you asked completely shocked.
"Well, I guess since you angered that celestial. Speaking of it, how did he look like? Maybe I can recognize him by his appearance."
"Hm, I only remember that it was something white as I only just casted a quick glance at it, I didn't think it was anything more than a rabbit. I'm sorry I can't describe it better."
"Do not apologize to me, child, save it for that celestial. From your brief description, it might be an angel-" he didn't fully finish his sentence, as his belly started glowing bright red.

"It seems I've stayed in this universe for too long. Come visit me anytime, I'll be just back in my office," and with that the old man collapsed on the ground.

Soon, he again opened his eyes, but this person now seemed cold and harsh. Having an uneasy feeling, you tried to get out of the staff room as quick as possible, but he only latched his old hand around your wrist and spoke in a groggy voice:
"And what are you doing here, girly? I highly doubt that you are supposed to be here."
"Well, you're right, I'm not, but I assure you I didn't touch anything here except the ground, so I will just leave. Bye!"

"I don't think so, little thief! Show me your pockets!" he was almost yelling.
You put up your free hand as if you didn't want to fight him. But it was already starting because the man reached your waist and hips and started to dig in your pockets rudely. Having enough of it, you kicked him in the groin. He grunted painfully and backed away.

When he started to attack again, a sudden wall of crystalic ice appeared between the both of you. Wasting no time, you quickly threw the staff door open and went to get your new friends. You yet again were surprised as you bumped in Bakugou's head quite painfully.

Having again no time to explain, you just took Bakugou's and Tsuyu's hand, and ran out of the cursed building, with Deku and Uraraka following behind, leaving the boy in the darkest of shadows on the highest top of the roof of the ramen house watching over the five of you and feeling a weird, dumb tingle in his chest when he saw (y/n) holding Bakugou's hand quite tightly.