Company

You woke up because you smelt smoke. You quickly opened your eyes as you saw that the far end of your blanket had some small flames. You immediately shot up and ran to kitchen to grab some water. You poured it in a bowl and quickly ran to it, but something got in way of your legs, so you landed on your face, hard. And, to make matters worse, the cold water spilled all over you. Growling in frustration, you stood up, only to find that the flame was destroyed with newly found ice.

"You need to find a different place to live in, " said a voice behind you.
You turned around just to be met with a turquoise and gray glare.
"You again?" you exclaimed annoyed by him already.
Todoroki just exhaled sharply, clearly not feeling very pleasant with your company.
You both just decided to ignore each other for a while.

He went out, probably to train more, but you just flopped on a chair nearby, because your bed was now wet, the ice had started to melt.
You found a book on the bedside table about Japanese history, so you decided to read it for a while, as you had nothing else to do, and you didn't want to socialize currently.

After about an hour, the door knocked and you curiously went to open it. For your surprise, it was Uraraka, Deku, a frog - looking girl and an angry looking blonde guy.
"Hi, may I help you somehow?" you questioned.
"Well, as you're new here, we decided to show you the school grounds and get to know each other, show you some other cool places around here." Deku said, scratching the back of his head and smiling nervously.
"Oh! Um, sure, just give me 5 minutes please, would you?"

Without waiting more, you slammed the door in their faces, hearing an annoyed "Ugh.." doing so, and hurried to the bathroom. You checked yourself in the mirror, tidied up your hair, washed your face and hands, and with a last smile at yourself you went back to the eccentric people.
Opening up, you let them lead the way, Deku, Uraraka and frog girl in the front. Deku stayed back and he grunted frustratingly. Deciding to be friendly, you introduced yourself. He just answered "Mind your own business!"
Oh-Kay? Guess no guy here can be nice..

Just as you thought so, the spiky guy said "The name's Bakugou."
You looked back at him surprised, but smiled nonetheless, shocking the blonde hedgehog. You didn't notice a small blush creeping up his face though..
You said him your name and you both discussed about hobbies : "Well, I really like drawing, listening to music and learning languages."
Just then frog girl turned around and said
"I also like drawing! In what technique do you like to draw?"
You all chatted some more, until Uraraka said that you were there.

You looked around and saw a grand stadium. You gaped at the huge place, it couldn't be real! The other four people just chuckled at your reaction, making you turn your face with eyes full of wonder back to them. They all told you about the greatest fights that have happened here and what they usually do here. You thought it was really cool, and couldn't help but think that this stadium was similar to stadium in Naruto where the Chūnin exams happened. As you had this thought, a green light engulfed you, as the current stadium and Deku with other people started to disappear. You also noticed a running form towards you, but you couldn't see it more clearly, because the green light was now completely everywhere.