Exhaustion

A/N: I'm sorry for the late part, more of them will soon be coming up.

You all had ran for solid 5 minutes, until all of the group except (y/n) stopped. The terror was still bubbling inside her, yes, she felt kinda weak now after all the nonstop running, but her legs couldn't stop. So, Bakugou, somehow with his hand still in hers, pulled her backwards.
(y/n) almost fell, but she managed to balance herself.

Bakugou, with a bit blushing, but serious face said :
"(y/n). We're quite enough away from that place. What happened there? Tell the truth, don't lie."
You quickly let go of his hand, and scratched the back of your head.
"Well, it's uh, hard to explain.." you laughed nervously, "you see, I think it appears that I might have a qui-" you stopped yourself mid sentence, because maybe it would be wiser that you didn't tell them about your possible quirk. At least, not now.

You continued :" - quick reflexes! I had met that old man yesterday, and he seemed to know something about my previous world. We had a little chit chat about it there, but he had to go soon, because his, uh, shift ended - yes! What I didn't see was a huge, like, really huge spider coming down from the ceiling, and I was terrified, so I tried to get it down from me, and that's why you heard all of that fuss. " you smiled brightly as you finished your unlogical rant.

Everybody just stared at you unimpressed.
Then Tsuyu spoke :" (y/n), sorry to burst your bubble, but that sounds kind of fake. But, at the same time, we all know your fear of spiders. "
The group chuckled in agreement, and Tsuyu noticed how Bakugou's stare lingered at you for a  brief moment longer than necessary.

The friend group parted, each to their own way to their dorms, and you unwillingly sauntered to the room you shared with the unpleasant boy. You sure hoped he wouldn't be there, that'd he'd be in that training, or- whatever. Thinking of that half and half was just a waste of your time.
When you had reached your destination, you first peeped through the key hole to see if there's any sign of life there, and you released a relieved sigh when you found none.

You inserted the key and turned it, unlocking the door and headed inside. From all the exhaustion, you plopped in your crimson sheets and stared at the white ceiling, you noticed that a bit of the white coloring was starting to come off. But, something else bothered you greatly and thousands of questions refused to leave your mind. Just what happened in that ramen house? Is my quirk real? How did that wall of ice appear? Why was Bakugo kinda cu-

You slapped yourself in the face and tried to think of something else. To relax your mind and body, you decided to have a hot shower. You headed to the bathroom, stripped off of your clothing, grabbed the necessary stuff and turned the water on, stepping in the shower. Your skin adjusted to its temperature and soon it felt very pleasant. Rubbing some (favorite/scent) shower gel in your skin, you wondered how your mother was doing. You wondered if your idiot of a brother was still addicted to those games, or maybe he has changed? A sad sigh leaving your lips went unheard, as the loud water poured over your tired body, relaxing it even more and making the incoming message in your phone unnoticed. At least by (y/n).