Chapter 6

*In your robes*

*In your robes*

In transfiguration

I walked into class with Hermione, just talking about random stuff when I noticed that Indi still wasn't in class.

"Where is she?" I asked Hermione.

"I don't know" she replied, the both of us sitting down in our seats.

The class was just about to start when she came through the door, sitting in her seat.

"Where have you been?" Hermione hissed.

"We were worried" I said.

"Sorry, I'll explain later" she said as McGonagall walked into the room.

...

"Start talking, now" I demanded.

"Geez, calm down" she replied

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"Well, I was with Harry last night and we might have fallen asleep" she explained.

I looked at Hermione and shared a smirk, wriggling out eyebrows.

"Ooh" we said in unision and Indi rolled her eyes.

"And this morning?" hermione asked.

"Oh, we woke up early, so we decided to go have breakfast early." She answered and I groaned.

"That's why the chocolate spread was almost gone" I muttered.

Indi and Hermione snickered at my comment.

Suddenly Harry came running in.

"I figured out what the second task is" he said and all our eyes widened.

*imagine he found out in the afternoon and not the middle of the night*

The three of us jumped to our feet, following him and Ron to the library.

"I have to stay under water and retrieve something from the Black Lake in an hour" he explained.

"An hour?!" I yelled surprised as Mad Hatter came into the room.

I know it's Mad-Eye but hey I like calling him Mad Hatter. Sue me.

"Indi and Granger you are needed in the headmaster's office" he informed and we all shred looks of confusion.

"Now?" The two said in unison.

"Yes. And no arguments" he answered.

"Well good luck" Hermione said to Harry and I watched her and Indi leave.

...