Chapter 7

I smiled, my hand on his chest as I laid in his comfortable embrace.

"I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too" I replied, kissing his arm.

"I wish we could stay like this forever, I miss these talks of ours" he said.

"I do to my darling" I said, laying my head on his warm body.

"Astrid" he said.

"Mmmm?"

"Astrid"

No not again.

I sighed, looking up at his face.

"It's time love"

"I know Draco, just... give me a moment."

"Until tomorrow night."

"Astrid!"

I begrudgingly opened my eyes, my dream becoming a distant memory as reality hit. The true, hard reality of a Draco-less life.

"I'm up" I mumbled, getting out of bed.

"Okay seriously, what's wrong with you?" Indi asked for probably the thirtieth time this week.

I feel horrible but I can't tell them, I'm worried what they'd think. Would they hate me for dating "the enemy"?

But I'm also in pain. Trying each day to pretend like nothings wrong, even though I feel like my heart has been run over by the Hogwarts Express several times. It's even harder seeing him in the halls or classrooms knowing I'll never be able to touch him again, hug him, kiss him, all of it.

I need someone to talk to but will anyone understand. I know Ron and Harry would be furious. But how would Hermione and Indi react? Could I tell them?

"Hey, hello...?" I snapped out of my daze and looked at the girls, who both had concerned faces.

"Sorry still tired, I'm fine" I smiled.

"Sid your my sister, my triplet, I know when your lying" she said. "What's wrong?"

I sighed, looking between the two of them and running my hands over my face.

"Look, I want to tell you but I can't, not yet. Can you give me a little time?"

They both exchanged worried looked before sighing.

"Fine, we'll give you the time and space you want. But please, promise you'll tell us eventually" Hermione said and I nodded, pulling them both in for a hug.

"We should get ready for class" I said.

...

*Your outfit*

*Your outfit*

I stand in the stands with Ron, Hermione, Indi, Fred and George as loud music blares through the arena. The crowd starts cheering as the champions emerge.