The Plight

They know.

They are well aware that the gifts were no longer confined within Maggius.

The mages who just developed gifts moved away from the royal grounds and tried to cross over to Earth, but it was futile. The other mages loyal to the Royal Order can do the same and can simply eliminate them before they even make the jump.

All of them got killed anyway and I do not know of anyone surviving that.

It was a bloody slaughter.

The mages on earth are yet to find each and other and for some, are yet to realize that they are. The strange happenings are no longer confined in the city of Shoujuko. These mages crossing over is becoming more frequent. The people of earth are slowly realizing that the threat is not what they thought it was, it was supernatural.

Well, to them, at least.

The Royal Order has sent one of their strong cards, Misa Inoue. We might have won but it took three of us to take her down while sustaining a lot of damage. Ken has not even woken up yet and as for the other one, I am yet to know his name, and I have not seen him since. Both were not ready for war, even just for straight-up combat, but they got dragged in it anyway.

Finding the other mage on earth did not help that much either. Her aura was strong, yet she couldn't fight on her own and as for Hyuk, that kid, I'm yet to know what he can do.

He can continue to deny his true identity, but his nobus is getting stronger. He's on par with that oracle now, and that scares me.

But...we need all the help we could get.

I now understand that for me to win against Mariko, I needed their help.

All these gifts, I can't just acquire them, it was them that I needed, we needed to work together.

But then, there's this one...

***