(𝟎𝟎𝟐) 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

'Wolf Moon'

٭☆★☆٭

Luna awoke to her alarm going off making her groan and sit up stretching her limbs.She hadn't heard from Scott at all checking her phone only seeing texts from Lydia about an outfit,Stiles about picking her up,One from Derek who she was surprised to her from saying her was back in town.She turned off all the alarms for that day since she had 3 in case she had trouble waking up.

Luna got up going downstairs before doing anything to see Celeste  her god mother drinking coffee. She looked up from the book she was reading smiling before handing her a cup of coffee.

"Thank you.Derek's back in town."She said making Celeste  choke on her coffee,she was friends with all the hale family knowing Talia Derek's mother.

"You okay,Celes?"She said looking at her as she nodded putting her cup down.

"Yea,um do you need me to drive you to school before i head to work."She said looking down at her phone seeing the time.

"No stiles is gonna come get me."She nodded.

"Well i'm gonna make breakfast,you go get ready or your gonna be late."

Luna walked upstairs still drinking coffee before sitting it down and heading into her closet grabbing the dress Lydia had picked out for her during the summer when they went shopping.She throw off her clothes grabbing a new bra and underwear and pulling the dress on.She walked into the bathroom across the hall grabbing her brushing her teeth before doing her hair which had braids in it.

Luna walked down stairs after grabbing her shoes and all her school stuff.She had Scott's hoodie in her hands that she was probably gonna stuff in her bag.She quickly ate the pancakes Celeste  made.

"No getting into trouble,Moon ok."Luna smiled at the nickname shes call her since she was a kid.

"I promise."She washes off her dishes before putting them into the dish washer and grabbing her boots that made her and inch or two taller since she was 5'3.Hearing a knock on the door she finished tying her shoes and grabbing her stuff.

"Bye,Celes!"She yells as Celeste  was upstairs before grabbing her keys to the house.She opens to door seeing Stiles.

"Come on."He grabs the girls arm dragging her.

"Ow stiles."She looked down at her arm as he let go smiling at her.She got in throwing her bag in the back.

"Ok game plan."Stiles started the car as she looked at him confused.