(𝟎𝟎𝟕) 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

'The Tell'

٭☆★☆٭

Luna Black sat in her bedroom, laying looking at the ceiling before her door opened making her look up to see Celeste who smiled at her. Celeste didn't say anything but lay down next to her godchild.

"You ok?"Luna questioned looking at her.

"Yeah."

"Did something happen at the hospital?"Luna questioned.

"My patient died."Celeste spoke sadly, Luna didn't say anything but hug celeste. The two fell asleep that night in Luna's bed.

٭☆★☆٭

Luna awoke to her phone ringing and she didn't see celeste there she looked at the contact name being Lydia's mother.

"Hello?"She questioned, confused about why she was calling her.

"Hey, Luna i was wondering if you could come over and stay with Lydia. I don't know if you heard about what happened last night."

"No, i didn't know, what happened?"Luna spoke getting up, she knew Celeste wouldn't care if she missed school considering it was for Lydia.

"I'll tell you when you get here."

Luna got dressed and headed over to the Martin household, as Natalie explained how there was a supposed mountain lion attack and due to shock, the hospital had given Lydia medication.

"Hey, Lyd."Luna spoke softly as the strawberry blonde looked up at her smiling.

"Luna!"Lydia spoke loudly sitting up.

"Oh my god."Luna mumbled, Natalie, nodded turning around and closing the door. Luna went and sat down on the bed next to her."How are you?"

"Mmh okay."Lydia mumbled, Luna ran her fingers through Lydia's her before laying down allowing the girl to cuddle into her side.

٭☆★☆٭

"Hey, it's me again. Look i found something and i don't know what to do."Stiles spoke, Luna sat on Stile's bed listening as he left Scott another voicemail at this point if she saw scott she would most likely punch him. Luna had left the Martin household a little bit before Stiles had come by and he found a video of the alpha on Lydia's phone."So if you could turn your phone on right now, that'd be great, or else I'll kill you and Luna will help. Do you understand me? We're gonna kill you and I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly I'm gonna kill you, but I'm just gonna do it, okay? I'm gonna... ugh goodbye."Stiles spoke frustrated throwing his phone on the bed. Suddenly a knock on the door startled them making Stiles scream slightly.

"Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at the parent/teacher conference tonight."

"You're probably not have you seen your son?"Luna spoke, and Stiles turned to her glaring at her.Noah shook his head hiding a small smile.

"Depends on how you define 'good news'"

"I define it as you getting straight A's with no behavioral issues."

"You might wanna rethink that definition."Stiles spoke.

"Told you."Luna spoke laying on her back throwing Stiles's phone up in the air and catching it.

"Enough said."Noah spoke turning away and leaving.

"Give me my phone."Stiles spoke standing up and grabbing it from Luna.

"No need to be aggressive."

"Where the hell is scott?"Stiles spoke looking at Luna.

"Why would i know? He's probably with Allison."Luna spoke rolling her eyes turning on her side and looking at Stiles who sighed at the look on Luna's face.

٭☆★☆٭

A/N: um just realized this never got posted so sorry