(𝟎𝟎𝟗) 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

'Night School'

٭☆★☆٭

Scott, Stiles, and Luna pulled up at the school and got out of Stiles's jeep heading to the back of it.

"This is a terrible idea."

"Yeah, I know."

"But we're still gonna do it?"Stiles questioned scott looking at Luna who wrapped his fannel around her.

"Can you think of something better?"

"Ignore the problem."Luna spoke

"Well, personally we're a fan of ignoring a problem until it eventually goes away."Stiles spoke talking about both him and Luna who nodded.

"Just make sure we can get inside."Scott said before they heard a car approaching making them look and Stiles grabbed something out of his car."He's here."Derek got out of the car as the trio walked over to him."Wheres my boss?"

"He's in the back."Derek spoke looking over at Luna before slamming his door. The three looked in the back of his car seeing Deaton tied up with tape in the backseat.

"Oh, he looks comfortable."

"Wait, hey. What are you doing?"Derek questioned when the three started to walk away.

"You said i was linked with the alpha. I'm going to see if you're right."

"Hey, stiles."Luna spoke, he just hummed in response."I'm going to stay."

"What why?"Scott questions instead of Stiles.

"Making sure he doesn't do anything to Deaton."Luna lied, the two nodded while Stiles looked at her as she walked away.

"What are you doing?"Derek questioned seeing Luna walking back over to him.

"Staying."She said sitting on the trunk."Have you gone and seen Peter at all?"

"Yeah, i went and saw him."

"I miss Cora."Luna spoke without thinking, Derek looked at her at the mention of his younger sister.

"Yeah, me too."Derek spoke with a small frown on his face that was hardly noticeable.

"Do you think Scott's gonna be ok?"Luna asked looking over at Derek, he could tell she really cared for the two boys.