(𝟎𝟎𝟔) 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭

'Magic Bullet'

٭☆★☆٭

Luna sat in Stiles Jeep waiting for him to get to the car. She had lefted her final class earlier.

"Could you be any slower!?"Luna shouted out the window, making Stiles scream.

"Oh my god!"Stiles spoke opening the door."How did you even get in?"

"I have a key."Luna spoke holding up the spare key she had stolen from Stiles.

"I have been looking for that for like 6 months."Stiles spoke starting the car up.

"Sorry."Luna spoke, Stiles didn't say anything pulling up before stopping quickly when Derek came in front of his Jeep.

"Oh, my god."Stiles spoke, horns start honking as Derek falls to the ground, Luna got out of the car quickly.

"Derek."Luna spoke crouching down next to his body.

"What the hell?"Scott questioned running over.

"What are you doing here?"Scott questions.

"I was shot."

"What?"Luna questioned about reaching out and try and help him but Scott grabbed her arm.

"He's not looking so good, dude."Stiles spoke as people continued to honk.

"Why aren't you healing?"Scott questioned letting go of Luna's arm.

"Because it had wolfsbane in it, dumbass."Luna spoke looking at Scott who looked slightly offended.

"Wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours."

"What? Who said 48 hours?"Derek questioned.

"The one who shot you."Scott spoke before Derek's eyes flashed blue and he groaned.

"What are you doing? Stop that."

"He can't"

"Thats what I'm trying to tell you. I Can't."Derek spoke speaking over Luna in hopes they couldn't hear her or weren't paying attention.

"Derek, get up."Scott spoke before getting up himself along with Luna."Help, me get him in your car."Luna helped Scott put Derek into Stiles jeep before she got in the driver's side climbing into the back seat.