(𝟎𝟎𝟓) 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

'Pack Mentality'

٭☆★☆٭

Scott and Stiles walked out the backdoor seeing Luna staring at the bus. She looked back at the two.

"Please tell me you didn't do that, Scott."Luna whispered.

"I think it did."Stiles spoke as Scott freaked out heading back inside, the two following after him as Stiles explained somewhat about the dream Scott had.

"She's probably fine."

"She's not answering my text."Scott spoke, freaking out more.

"Scott, I'll text Lydia alright to see if she's seen her."Luna spoke calmly as Scott looked at her nodding.

"It could just be a coincidence, all right?"Stiles spoke trying to calm down his best friend as Luna texted Lydia putting her phone away."A seriously amazing coincidence."Stiles spoke before letting out a small scream, Luna had hit Stiles in the back of the rather hardly."Luna, we have talked about this."Stiles mumbled rubbing the back of his head.

"Just help me find her, okay?"Scott spoke looking at his two friends who nodded."Do you see her no?"

"No."

"Scott, calm down."Luna spoke seeing how freaked out he was but he didn't still try to find the Argent girl. That was until Scott ran into a locker punching it and it broke with a huge dent in it."Oh my god."Then Scott found Allison Luna quickly lefted Stiles following after her.

"You ok?"Stiles questioned.

"Yeah, why wouldn't i be?"Luna asked looking at Stiles.

"Because of you know."Stiles spoke motion his head back to Allison and Scott.

"If he's happy with her then so be it."Luna spoke, Stiles frowned.

"You wanna watch Starwars to cheer you up?"Stiles questioned, Luna, laughed.

"Yeah sure."Luna spoke, Stiles silently cheered.

٭☆★☆٭

Luna sat down next to Stiles while Scott sat across from them at lunch.

"Then it wasn't a dream."Scott spoke talking about the guy from earlier."Something happened last night and i can't remember what."

"Maybe your furry problems freaked out and that's why you can't remember."Luna spoke quietly, Stiles hit her side."What?"Luna hissed rubbing her side, Stiles shook his head before she looked at scott seeing the small pout on his face."Sorry."