2.

Y/n's POV:
Today is the day of the entrance exam and I'm so nervous and Kat wouldn't tell me anything. He dropped me off at the auditorium and set off to go hang out with the Bakusquad.
Now I'm listening to Present Mic tell horrible dad jokes. Finally after getting nowhere with the jokes he starts explaining the exam.

Bots...we have to fight bots and gain points. Now that I have a plan I can focus on beating some metal ass!

Running into the mock city I take in my surroundings and then I hear the loud stomps of the zero pointers,blasting at them I make my way through the city helping the occasional person when it seemed necessary to do so. I didn't even pay attention to which bots I hit or how many people I helped, the whole exam went by in a blur.

After the ten minutes was up Kat picked me up and took me home to shower.

Katsuki's POV:
I dropped Y/n off at home and packed the rest of my shit into my car to meet shitty hair and raccoon eyes at the 2A dorms so we could unpack and hangout before the rest of our class got to the dorm.

I protested at first not wanting to leave Y/n with that old hag for longer than I needed to but dunce face started asking questions so I had to give in.

'She'll be fine for a couple of days' I keep telling myself  'she's strong she's fine' I still sent her at least 50 texts while I was unpacking and watching shitty hair's favorite Crimson Riot movie for the hundredth time.
Mina must have noticed since she followed me into the kitchen while I was refilling the snack bowl.
"Who's the lucky lady?" She whispered grabbing some candy.
"My baby sister." I sneered throwing the popcorn into the microwave
"Oh...OH!" She realized almost screaming
"Shut up raccoon eyes" I snapped
" I never knew you had a sister" she said whispering again.
" there's a lot of things you don't know about me pinkie" I said grabbing the cooked popcorn from the microwave
Over the past year she learned when  I was done talking so she picked up the bowl of popcorn and bags of candy and went back to the couch.
I plopped down on the opposite side of the couch and checked my phone for an update from my sister.

Y/n
We had your favorite for dinner.
Kat
That wasn't the question
Y/n
I'm fine I'm sitting in my room watching dynamite and deku videos on YouTube
Kat
You're a nerd,
I love you sis
Y/n
Love you too, don't forget about your hear aids while hanging out with the squad.
Kat
I won't, I'll see you in a week
Y/n
Read 8:13pm

"Oi, as much as I adore watching you fan over the same movie for multiple hours, I'm heading up to bed see you guys in the morning for pre class training." I started towards the elevator.
"Come on Bakubro your 17 man, can't you stay up a little bit longer" shitty hair whined from the couch earning a nod from raccoon eyes.
"No. I need to get up early tomorrow get some extra training done, the old hag didn't want me burning up her yard." I said before stepping into the elevator. That wasn't all a lie. I definitely have been training all break but I couldn't go full out because of that hag and I didn't want to hurt Y/n. And my hearing aids are dying.

Y/n's POV:
After I got dropped off my mom came running down the stairs yells about how clean I looked and how Katsuki was filthy from the debris from blowing up the bots. I ran to the bathroom ignoring my mothers comments and locked the door and checked my phone ten unread messages from Kat I quickly scanned through the messages deeming them unimportant I ignored them. I hopped into the shower scrubbing away the sticky explosive drops that stuck to my skin from the exam. I honestly hate my quirk.

After I showered I dressed myself in one of Katsuki's old sweatshirts from his junior high years. The smell of Carmel and watching him and deku beat the shit out of villains was oddly comforting.

At about eight I decided I would answer my brothers messages knowing he'd haul his ass done here if I didn't. I sent very short messages to reassure him that I was fine.

That's the end of chapter two.
754 words
Don't forget to drink so water and move around