10.

Waking up in the infirmary wasn't the best experience.
When I opened my eyes it took me a couple minutes of scanning the room I was in before remembering what happened and eventually finding Kat sitting near the door scowling at his phone.
"Why the sour face?" I questioned my voice slightly hoarse probably from a mix of screaming, crying, and the long nap I probably just took.
"Y/N BAKUGOU!" He snapped his head towards me abandoning his phone on the chair, walking towards me with a finger in the air forewarning the lecture I'm going to get.
"Katsuki Bakugou" I mocked sitting up in the bed.
"What the hell was that?" He said ignoring my mockery
"Uh- a good excuse for a nap?" I shrugged
" n/n that was unnecessary, you could have killed someone "  he lectured in an obnoxiously serious tone.
"Fits the image doesn't it" I say glaring at my brother as his face contorts into one of shock.
"What are you talking about?" He asks taking a few steps towards me.
"Oh you must have forgotten 'king explosion murder' You have threatened to kill someone almost every single day, for a year! Hell when I got here there were people SCARED of me! Because I have the name Bakugou." I continue to glare at him.
"N/n I don't know what you want me to do I can't go back and fix that" he said attempting to calm his self with a few deep breaths. I was definitely not going to try and calm down.
"You know what Katsuki, that's not even the worst part. Do you want to know what the worst part is?" I exclaim
"What is it N/n" he says almost rolling his eyes, annoyance lacing his voice.
"People still put you on a goddamn pedestal despite your horrible mannerisms!" I can feel the familiar sting over tears in the back of my eyes. But he only scoffs.
"I can see the headlines now upcoming pro hero dynamight's little sister" i hissed at him.
"I know it must suck, but this has absolutely nothing to do with why you almost killed half of my class with your quirk that you clearly," he grabs my hands roughly, pushing the burnt flesh up to my face, before dropping them again. "Need to get under control, in the classes that you are missing because you are in the infirmary"
"Believe it or not it has everything to do with it."
"Then why didn't you just answer his damn question" he said referring to Shinso's request.
"Because he's not my fucking therapist!" I scream and point towards the door "And neither are you!" And luckily without another word he stormed out of the infirmary.

Hi hope everyone's enjoying the story thanks for 200+ reads
459 words
Drink some water much love 💕