6.

No one's POV
Class 1A all sat in a circle, Saito Dai the student who placed first in the quirk assessments was first to speak.
"So for this ice breaker type game, we are going to learn boundaries, something that our upper class mans were lacking according to multiple interviews-"
"Those were scripted." Y/n mumbled.
"I'm sorry Bakugou, what was that?" A classmate sneered from across the circle.
"I said class 2A's interviews are scripted." Y/n said smiling at her classmates
" why would they do that?" The girl with horns similar to Eri's leaned towards her
"The league of villains would listen into interviews hoping to get intel on what's going on at UA, we will probably have scripted interviews as well" Saito said slightly annoyed at Y/n
"Anyway, I still would like to do the ice breaker" he continued
"First I'll ask someone a question about themselves and they can either answer or pass and it will continue like that until we get back to me" Saito said turning to the girl with horns to start the chain.
Y/n took mental notes of the questions people passed on she was taking in the last persons passed topic when she heard her name be called.
"Y/n, truth or false, you are exactly like the upcoming hero Dynamight" a blue headed person with an invisibility quirk said with a slight smirk across some their face.
"False personality wise, true with fighting style and drive wise" Y/n laughed mocking her brothers hero pose from his first year
"Uh whose next" y/n said looking around the circle "Saito?"
"Seems so, shoot" he responded smiling at the explosive girl
"Um... ice cream of sherbet" she said returning his cheerful expression.
"That's like asking girls or guys" he said almost immediately covering his mouth with his hand.
Thinking quickly y/n blurted out "girls"
Successfully drawing the attention to herself.
"Thanks" Saito whispered
Y/n could only nod as she slowly stood up somehow finding Lin's arm and making her way up stairs.

Y/n's POV
I found my way towards my room after coming out to my entire class. Before this tonight only Kat knew I was gay, but now 1A and the entire Bakusquad knew.
My phone was violently vibrating in my pocket as Lin hugged me and left the room. Shit Mina and Kat are blowing up my phone, did they find out that quickly? I unlocked my phone scanning through the messages.
Lucky they were just reminding me about training session me and the Bakusquad agreed on during our trip to the ice cream parlor.
Time skip brought to you by the canon queerness of
my class 1A

The early morning alarm came quicker than I wanted it to but I promised Kat I would go to the gym before class today so I got myself together and hauled over to the 2A dorms to wait for the Bakusquad, who all came out in hero uniforms.
"Really to go to them gym? I'm going to look like I'm part of Japans most wanted" I pouted as I gave out quick hugs
"It's because we aren't actually going to the gym cutie " Mina said swinging me into Kat's back. Kat blast up into the air.
"Where the hell are we going Kat!" No response " Katsuki!"

Cliffhanger... mainly because I have no idea where this is going lol, comment so ideas for where they are actually going or just some ideas for what could happen in the story I would love so recommendations
561 words
Drink some water! Much love